2810HST

/ 2810HST #11  
Thanks for the pictures--- Ia'm jealous /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Looks like 3 point arms almost touch subframe-has that been a problum getting attachments on/off?

How much did they charge for the hoe&subframe-not to be nosey-just trying to talk myself into a hoe /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 2810HST
They are close but they aren't a problem. I pick them up and they sit on a crossover bar when the hoe is on.

When the hoses are installed to power the hoe the hydraulics are gone on the three point hitch so you can't hurt anything.

With the subframe and installed it was $7,000

I have been very happy with it . It seens to have plenty of reach and power .

After climbing off and them back on to use the hoe , I finally figured out that walking across the rear tire to get to the seat on the hoe was a lot easyer and quicker.

/ 2810HST #13  
I promised the wife a pool, but for half the cost...I could get a backhoe! I guess I could dig the hole for the pool myself. That's what I'd tell her anyway. Nice looking tractor. I'm jealous too.

/ 2810HST #14  
dbelisle-is there also a three point rod that you put on with backhoe, in one of the pictures it looks like there is holes and clearance slot on backhoe half /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ 2810HST
It doesn't use any of the three point hitch to mount to the tractor.

But 3375 hoe is made to mount as a three point hitch unit.

There is a frame that is bolted to the hoe that mates up to the sub frame on the tractor.

/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif good pickup

/ 2810HST #16  
Oh my goodness...that sure is pretty.

Thinking about how good it would look hanging behind mine.

Wonder if the toy budget can take another hit????

Anyway, congratulations on a nice looking piece. I've been very satisfied with mine, hope yours goes as well.