2810HST

/ 2810HST #1  

dbelisle

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2810HST
I have been reading the post on Mahindra here for the last few months and have enjoyed it very much.

I just took the backhoe off and put a six foot rear blade to clear the last snow storm. It was a nice day and kind of fun, but I am sure I will be back in the heated cab of my truck.

Again , I have enjoyed this message board a great deal.

Attachments

• 373265-2810HST.jpg
    373265-2810HST.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 730
   / 2810HST #2  
Great looking tractor! I like the lights on the top of the ROPS.

Did you weld the hooks onto your FEL bucket yourself or did it come like that? Id love to have some on my bucket.

What kind of backhoe do you have on there?

/ 2810HST #3  
Nice machine! I've got the same unit. How do you like the hoe? Is it 3pth mount or subframe? Who's you're dealer? i bought mine at Northeastern Forklift in Epsom, Jim seems like a good guy. I've only put 29 hours on so far with no problems, so I haven't needed to test their service.

/ 2810HST
I bought the 2810HST from Jim also. As you say he was very good to do business with. After the first time I had spoken with him the deal was all done within 24 hours. I was trying to buy the same machine from a dealer in Vermont and didn't have a price after two weeks.
I have had only minor problems that I fixed my self. All of the lug nuts on one of the rear wheels where only finger tight , the hydraulic control for the FEL came off in my hand,
and they installed the bucket pistons in differant holes so the travel wasn't very good .

Must had been a Monday I guess.

I really like the Hoe and I got it with the sub frame, every one was telling that is the only way to go, I am glad I did. After I took that picture I took the hoe off in less that 5 minutes. it is a real easy connection system.

What I really liked about the Mahindra when I started looking at tractors was the ground clearance with the hoe on. I have been very happy with the unit and have 45 hours on it now.

I have included a picture from the back with the hoe on.

Attachments

• 373591-hoe.jpg
    373591-hoe.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 451
   / 2810HST #5  
dbelisle- could you post some pix of connection points of that bradco hoe- do you have to take off lower 3 point arms? how far does subframe hang down?

/ 2810HST
The hoe is a 3375 with a sub a frame . You don't have to remove any of the three point hitch to attach the hoe.

One of the reasons I went with the 2810 HST was the high ground clearance with the hoe on . The sub frame doesn't hang down much lower if any than the frame of the tractor.

it is very easy to take off and put on .

Here is some pictures of the unit off the tractor and the tractor.

Attachments

• 377182-hoe1.jpg
    377182-hoe1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 427
   / 2810HST
Here is a picture of the back of the tractor

Attachments

• 377201-mount.jpg
    377201-mount.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 450
   / 2810HST
The back of the hoe

Attachments

• 377204-hoe2.jpg
    377204-hoe2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 373
   / 2810HST #9  
OK, I'm starting to get jealous now.

/ 2810HST
I went with the 2810HST because I liked the ground clearance that is had with the hoe on. The sub frame is up high.

You don't have to remove any of the three point hitch to put the hoe on , and it goes on and off quickly.