2615's on backorder

/ 2615's on backorder #1  

Skitch

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti LK3054XS, Kubota B4200, MF 255, MF 50E
2615\'s on backorder

I talked with my local Mahindra dealer this afternoon, and he said that the 2615's he ordered for stock were backordered so Mahindra can fulfill presold units. I've been itching to test drive one for a while now, but he never seems to have any in stock. He says that he sells them just about as fast as he can get them on his lot. Anyone else finding a similar delima? And for the Mahindra dealers, is this guy shooting straight with me?

/ 2615's on backorder #2  
Re: 2615\'s on backorder

There are 2 assembly locations in the US. One here in Tomball for west of the Mississippi. The other in Gorgia (I think) for east of it. They may be backorder east but not west.

If he has a 3015 drive it for everything you could do at a tractor lot it will be the same tractor.

/ 2615's on backorder

I checked with the dealer, and he doesn't keep the 3015 on the lot. He also sells Branson, which he pitches if you are looking for a little more HP. Good tractor, but not exactly what I am looking for right now.

/ 2615's on backorder #4  

The Mahindra distribution plant is in Calhoun Ga., and it is definitely east of the Mississippi River.