2520 Power Steering Hoses

/ 2520 Power Steering Hoses #1  

PCABE5

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 4066R Cab and loader
How are your power steering hoses routed? Mine go under the loader frame mount and when I turn sharp to the left the front tire is contacting the hoses and I would be afraid that if I was in reverse the tire might grab it and break it off. Looking to see how your is routed and/or how yours is secured out of the way.

/ 2520 Power Steering Hoses #2  
PCABE are these what you are talking about?
I've not had any problems.

Greg

Attachments

• MMM bracket LS.jpg
    MMM bracket LS.jpg
    863.2 KB · Views: 555
   / 2520 Power Steering Hoses
That is exactly what I am talking about. I see from your picture that you have a clamp to the frame to retain the hoses and I do not.

/ 2520 Power Steering Hoses #4  
Here's a couple photos of my power steering lines as a comparison.. Hope this helps.. :D

Attachments

• powersteering line2.jpg
    powersteering line2.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 334
  • powersteering line1.jpg
    powersteering line1.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 361
Thanks RaisedonDeere the photo does help. Seems like the dealer forgot the double hose retainer that you and GLC24 have. Mine are just hanging in the wind. I will have to inquire about them on Monday to get that clamp. Thanks for the help.:thumbsup:

My salesman dropped off the hose clip and I slapped it on thanks for the photos and the help. Turns out my inquiry helped the dealer as well. The technician was taking the clip off to install the loader and was not putting it back on. My tractor was just one of many but they are going to get the clip to the other owners as well.

/ 2520 Power Steering Hoses #7  
My salesman dropped off the hose clip and I slapped it on thanks for the photos and the help. Turns out my inquiry helped the dealer as well. The technician was taking the clip off to install the loader and was not putting it back on. My tractor was just one of many but they are going to get the clip to the other owners as well.

Glad your all fixed up now.. Question, you have a 73" loader bucket??? Post some pics up of the bucket/loader/tractor. I thought the 61" bucket was big...

/ 2520 Power Steering Hoses #8  
My clip with a bolt in it were still dangling on the hose so I just needed to pickup a new bolt and nylon insert nut to re-attach it.

Glad your all fixed up now.. Question, you have a 73" loader bucket??? Post some pics up of the bucket/loader/tractor. I thought the 61" bucket was big...

Newt92 here is a pic of the bucket.

Attachments

• Loader2.jpg
    Loader2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 178