2515R pedal fix

/ 2515R pedal fix #1  

2515R Dude

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 2515R
Plastic pad of the "Gas"/RPM pedal was constantly falling off.
A quick fix - drilled two holes and secured it with a cable tie.

Attachments

• 20221215_154711.jpg
    20221215_154711.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 98
   / 2515R pedal fix #2  
Good tip. Never had an issues with mine, it's actually rock solid in there, but will keep this in mind.

/ 2515R pedal fix
Good tip. Never had an issues with mine, it's actually rock solid in there, but will keep this in mind.
Interesting. Before buying my own tractor i could use my friend's 4820, the plastic part was long gone. My neighbor's also missing one as he says "from the day one".
Mine started falling off after the first 10 hours. I was lucky to find it on the ground.

/ 2515R pedal fix #4  
Interesting. Before buying my own tractor i could use my friend's 4820, the plastic part was long gone. My neighbor's also missing one as he says "from the day one".
Mine started falling off after the first 10 hours. I was lucky to find it on the ground.

I've had to remove mine manually in order to pull off the operator station floor pan and they're a bit finicky to get back on... usually a drift pin and a hammer I believe.

I've never had one pop off by itself.

/ 2515R pedal fix #5  
I've had a pedal get loose on it's jamb nut a couple of times. But last time, I think I wrenched it back pretty tight. Neither one has loosened again.

/ 2515R pedal fix
On 2515 there is no pin or nothing to securely hold it on. It just snaps on and held by tension of the plastic around the metal rod.
You can see it on the picture.

/ 2515R pedal fix
Hum. Mine is all metal. B.
Interesting, i'd think it is a new model's thing but my friend's and my neighbor's are at least 5 YO but they have similar design. Go figure

Last edited: