2410 Label Error

/ 2410 Label Error #1  

Anonymous Poster

Over the past few months my wife and I have been discussing what size tractor we need/want. Really all she was doing was trying to keep the costs down. I started at the B2910 and finally got her to agree on the B2410. So, this past weekend I took delivery of my new B2410. While the delivery guy was showing me the features of my new toy, my wife noticed that the labels on the hood of the tractor listed it to be a B2710. I told her that the dealer made me aware of this mix up during setup and he was going to find out why the tractor was improperly labeled through Kubota. I also told her that he was going to order new B2410 logos for the tractor, however the B2710 decals might leave marks on the paint when removed. She stated why not just leave is like it is and not mess up the pretty paint. I agreed and continued on with the delivery guy as he was showing my all the options that the B2710 has to offer. I figure what she doesn't know won't hurt her. So if you are having problems with your wife agreeing on what size tractor you need, just try what I did. It worked great!!!!

/ 2410 Label Error #2  
That's ok. Bet no one else thought of that.

How come you didn't post that earlier and maybe my wife wouldn't have noticed if they had accidentally put a cab on my tractor. Just think 70 degree air inside and 105 outside! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ 2410 Label Error #3  
Um, Sammy, not to be deliberately pessimistic, but does your wife use the computer to get on the Internet? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Just remember: the better the trick is if they don't find out, the worse it is if they do. So, let's see here, applying that rule of thumb, if she finds out, you're dead meat. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Mark

/ 2410 Label Error #4  
Sammy that is to funny. I would try that if I wasn't so scared./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif As MarkC says, dead meat.

/ 2410 Label Error #5  
SammyR

Will you and your 2710 fit in the dog house.......Hello Mrs. Sammy this is Kubota Corp. calling we would like to know how you like your new 2710 or..... "Sammy why does it say 2710 on the finance contract"/w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif

You should have had the dealer throw in a Kubota hard hat, for the flying rolling pin...ouch....

/ 2410 Label Error #6  
I guess I'm lucky, because my wife lives by the saying: "nothing but the best." Of course, within reason! I think honesty is the best policy, one just has to hone his negotiating skills! She just has to be convinced that you are really doing it for her, as she deserves the BEST!!! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Sam

"I love the smell of diesel in the morning."