24 Hours Flat Out

/ 24 Hours Flat Out #1  

RobS

Tractor
None!
Is there a way to display the "Past 24 Hours" screen in flat mode? I changed my profile settings to flat, but that does not seem to affect the 24 hour screen. Thanks.

Rob

/ 24 Hours Flat Out #2  
The reason that the 24 hour page is in threaded link mode is because any given message could be on the 2nd, 3rd, or other page besides the first page of the thread. If we were to link to flat mode, you would be taken to the first page of the thread, and if the thread had more than one page, you would be way off looking for the message...

I think other users that use the 24 hour check click the flat button to go back to flat if they want to read the rest of the thread. Otherwise it takes you to that message in threaded mode.

We're going to be making some changes to the 24 hour checks soon... and we have a lot of feedback on it already.

msig.gif

/ 24 Hours Flat Out
Muhammad, thanks for the reply. I probably confused things by using the term "flat". I would like to have the 24 hour screen show the message text in addition to the message subject that is currently displayed. Then a single screen would contain all the recent notes and I could scroll down to my last point of contact with the virtual tractor world. Thanks again.

Rob

/ 24 Hours Flat Out #4  
Well that's a good suggestion... we'll see if that can be done. Thanks. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

msig.gif