2320 with a factory cab

/ 2320 with a factory cab #11  
Chevy, A factor cab is not available for the 2320 or 2520. I am a dealer and can get an aftermarket cab for these tractors at a GREAT PRICE. If interested please contact me @ 1-888-284-9606

Thanks
Mutton Power Equipment

/ 2320 with a factory cab #12  
I've seen those before and those are sweet. Problem is that unless the cab
is isolated (like the JD ones) they actually increase noise. I usually wear ear muffs anyway but having a factory (quiet) cab would be real sweet.

Jodale Perry does make some nice looking cabs though.

/ 2320 with a factory cab #13  
catsoulmine said:
Chevy, A factor cab is not available for the 2320 or 2520. I am a dealer and can get an aftermarket cab for these tractors at a GREAT PRICE. If interested please contact me @ 1-888-284-9606

Thanks
Mutton Power Equipment

Curtiss or Jodale?

/ 2320 with a factory cab #14  
Z-Michigan said:
Sounds like a snowplowing special.

A major difference between the US and europe is that almost all of the US has hot summers, and the few places that don't tend to have mild winters as well (the pacific coast). I guess a non-AC cab would do well in Maine, Vermont, Michigan's UP, and coastal Alaska.... that has to be good for at least 5 tractor sales a year, right? (No offense to the significant Vermont contingent on tbn.)

No offense taken....:)
However, I would not have a 3520 cab without AC. Our summers can be pretty humid with a temp around 90+. Not great to be in a non-AC in those conditions. :eek:

Al

/ 2320 with a factory cab #15  
orlo said:
I've seen those before and those are sweet. Problem is that unless the cab
is isolated (like the JD ones) they actually increase noise. I usually wear ear muffs anyway but having a factory (quiet) cab would be real sweet.

Jodale Perry does make some nice looking cabs though.

Yeah, i also wear ear protection. Even though the 4310 is quieter through most of the rpm range up to as point

/ 2320 with a factory cab #16  
I have been following TBN for quite some time. Very informative and interesting. I have stayed out of the discussions until I noticed the mention of a Jodale Perry cab and whether or not air conditioning is necessary. Please note in the attached picture, taken today, the year-round air conditioning supplied by Lake Huron! ;) A heated cab is definitely an asset in the winter and makes cleaning snow fun!

Attachments

• IMG_5886.JPG
    IMG_5886.JPG
    832.7 KB · Views: 611
   / 2320 with a factory cab #17  
Manitou said:
I have been following TBN for quite some time. Very informative and interesting. I have stayed out of the discussions until I noticed the mention of a Jodale Perry cab and whether or not air conditioning is necessary. Please note in the attached picture, taken today, the year-round air conditioning supplied by Lake Huron! ;) A heated cab is definitely an asset in the winter and makes cleaning snow fun!

How is the noise level?

/ 2320 with a factory cab #18  
It can be quite noisy in the cab as glass is a poor sound barrier. However, I wear hearing protection which also has a built-in am/fm radio. So when you are in the heated cab, with snow blowing all around you, your radio playing and coffee beside you, there is no sound problem! ;) ha ha

/ 2320 with a factory cab #19  
I can understand that.

/ 2320 with a factory cab #20  
I know this an old thread, but can a US customer order European parts?

Ryan