Snow 2320 Ready For Snow

/ 2320 Ready For Snow #1  

chevy

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE HST, John Deere X739
My dealer got the rest of the parts in so I could convert my JD 47 snow blower from the 2210 to my 2320 & also the rest of the front hitch & front PTO parts. I decided to go ahead & make sure everything worked now instead of waiting for the first big snow fall until next winter.
The conversion went well. The drive and upstop kit came with 2 - 3/16" thick steel end plates plates to bolt on the ends of the blower. Those plates add a lot of weight to the blower. I am not sure why they are needed.

Anyone need a front hitch, front pto & snowblower drive & upstop kit for a 2210/2305?

Also while I had the deck off I decided to try moving it with the 3pt hitch. That feature is vry nice.

Attachments

• 2320SnowBlower.jpg
    2320SnowBlower.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 546
  • 2320Mower.jpg
    2320Mower.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 377
   / 2320 Ready For Snow #2  
thanks for the pics of the mower on the 3pt... I had seen the hitch, but not a pic of it being used..

Nice looking tractor..

Brian

/ 2320 Ready For Snow #3  
I like that machine!!! I have been thinking about getting one. Now that I have a Gator, I do not use my tractor that often except to box blade my drive and do some light duty bucket work. I feel I could easily get by on a 2000 series machine, and it might be better for many of my tasks because it fits into smaller places more easily. I hate to part with my 3720, as I really like it, but your machine is a good looking one for sure. My father, who is 77 years old and a little feeble, will not use my tractor because it is "too big". I think he is intimidated a little by it as his coordination is not so good anymore. He would like to use a machine like the 2320 because it is big enough to do ground engaging work, yet small enough to be manuverable. Do you find so far that your machine has adequate engine power to perform most tasks??? I may run to the dealer this weekend and look at one a bit more closely.

John M

/ 2320 Ready For Snow
John,
I know what you meen about parting with a larger tractor. I bought a 4710 4 years ago & put 176 hours on it the first year. My son in law took it to use in his landscape business this year. The tractor had 242 hours on it when he picked it up. I hated to see it go, but was glade it is still in the family.

I have only had the 2320 for 4 days & it has rained 2 out of the 4 days. I have done a little loader work & mowed with it for about 3 hours. It is going to rain again all this weekend so I will not get anymore time on it for a few more days.
It has plenty of power in low range. So far, high range seems to be geared too high for anything other than traveling. It is a very versatile machine & has the feel of a larger tractor. Get plenty of seat time on one before you decide to buy.

Chris