Loader 2305 200cx loader

/ 2305 200cx loader #1  

casareja

I didnt notice this before but when I put back on the loader for winter it worked good for a while then started to lower "hard". The engine seems to bog down a little when lowering the loader. It does not go down as fast as I remember either. I unhooked the lines and let the pressure out and then it worked fast but over time it started to do it again. Is this normal or is there something wrong?

thanks

Jeremy

/ 2305 200cx loader #2  
:welcome:
Try letting the FEL rest on the ground, turn off the engine, remove any pressure with the joy stick, and disconnect each of the QC's.
Then reconnect and fire up the engine. See if that helps.

I don't understand how you

"..unhooked the lines and let the pressure out"
in that order. :confused3:

/ 2305 200cx loader
i pushed the line against the ground and let the fluid out on the driveway. Sorry not the most mechanical guy!

/ 2305 200cx loader #4  
My point, as others have discovered, is that the problem may be in one of the quick connects (QC's). Re-hooking them may be a solution (hopefully) to the problem.

If not, I'd suspect some dirt or debris loose in a line (unlikely but possible). Trying to locate it may require some detective work hooking and unhooking different lines.
Switching the up/down lines with the bucket curl/dump lines, for example.

We'll be interested in what you can find out, and get back with for additional info. and ideas. :)