226 ROPS photo's

/ 226 ROPS photo's #1  

gws

Platinum Member
Tractor
yanmar ym1810
226 ROPS photo\'s

I am looking for photo's of a Yanmar 226 with a ROPS on it.
I am looking specificily on how the ROPS attaches to the frame/axle. Anyone have one that can get some digital photos?
GAry

/ 226 ROPS photo's #2  
Re: 226 ROPS photo\'s

Gary, the best installation instruction for the 276 and 336 ROPS is the exploded diagram in the later (current) editions of the parts manual. Maybe it is for the 226 as well. The first editions of the parts manuals don't show the ROPS; the later ones do.
Yanmar did publish an installation manual for all of the ROPS It is about six pages and covers most models from the 180 thru 336. The booklet is part # M16-522-00186. My scanner is down right now or I'd send it.
The 220/226 installation is pretty simple in that the ROPS tubes fasten to a plate that bolts over the PTO cover.

/ 226 ROPS photo's #3  

Re-reading what I wrote, it seems I got off on a tangent with what Yanmar literature already has the required photos.....and clean overlooked the fact that you are simply asking for some digital pictures so you can figure it out. I agree that some good photos of the 226 ought to do the job. The 226 Rops does mount differently from other tractors, and I hope someone out there can take some pictures. I'll work on the scans, but the Yanmar literature doesn't have the best photos.

/ 226 ROPS photo's

Roger,
Thanks. I am basicly trying to see how it hooks up so I can take the photo's to the welder and have him duplicate the type of mount I need.

/ 226 ROPS photo's #5  

I have a 226 with the factory roll bar, also have partsmanual with a picture of how it attaches to the tractor, pretty easy set up, will work on scanning pictures for you this weekend
thanks Pete

/ 226 ROPS photo's

Pete, OOOH..
I was looking for you. I saw you listed in the old yahoo directory of Ohio yanmar owners. I couldnt find you here and didnt see you registered on yahoo anymore. What part of ohio you in? I am about 50 miles north of Columbus.

/ 226 ROPS photo's #7  

I'm in Bowling green OH, about 15 miles south of Toledo, shouldn't be more then an hours drive from you. You are more then welcome to drive by and take all the measurements and pictures you want, I would be glad to help you. if that's not possible, I will try to post some pictures and parts manual detail for the rollbar for you tommorrow.
I took my rollbar off the tractor to make some mods to it (too tall for my garage) so measurements should be easy to take

Thanks Pete
Petevander@dacor.net