2210 BH Set Up

/ 2210 BH Set Up #1  

JDGREEN4ME

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 2520, John Deere X534, GT 225, GT 275
This is probably old news to most of you. But...today at my dealer they had a 2210 set up with R4s, loader and back hoe. It really looked sharp! The hoe is a sub frame mount made by Woods, model 6000. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 2210 BH Set Up #2  
<font color="green">Hopefully you got close to the tractor when you were taking your look.

If so did you notice any problems relative to changing the orientation of the seat from facing front to facing the rear?

Mike </font>

/ 2210 BH Set Up #3  
JDGREEN4ME,

Take a pic; take several pics; take them from every angle; make sure they're high resolution and then email them to me! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ 2210 BH Set Up
The backhoe has a separate seat...

/ 2210 BH Set Up
JDFANATIC,
If you are serious I would be more than happy to do that for you... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 2210 BH Set Up #6  
<font color="green">How about posting the pictures here for all to see!

Mike </font>

/ 2210 BH Set Up
No problem. It will be a few days before I can make it back out to my dealer. I did see on the Woods Equipment site that you can download all the information. Woods Estate Series BH6000 Groundbreaker-X Backhoe It sure looks neat in JD green! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 2210 BH Set Up #8  
JDGREEN4ME,

I am more than just serious! Every post I have seen has a demo or catalog pic shown. My dealer is just as much in the dark as everyone else appears to be. I'd give, why my old lady, for real live pics. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ 2210 BH Set Up
After work today I drove out to the dealer to get some photos of the 2210 BH set-up...it was sold already! They have three more to set up and he said they will give me a call when they have one ready. If someone else hasn't got some photos before than I will try again!

/ 2210 BH Set Up #10  
For what it's worth I was at the NH/Kobuta dealer looking at a tiller and he had several Woods BH6000 there in orange of course. Looked pretty nice-some had subframes for BX. Sales guy told me that they use a seperate pto hydraulic pump to get the capacity