2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #101  
Nice setting for your fire ring. Lady and kitty both like the tailgate! :)

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?
Went for a spin around the property tonight. They are calling for a frost again here in western NY.

496A4749.jpg

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?
Best investment. I love this Pro-MX!

Mule Pro MX.jpg

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #104  
Same here. I find it to be a nice size (not too large), with a good ride, 9 gallon tank, rear differential (come on Honda Pioneer 520 and 700!), plenty of power with 44 mph top speed, and very good build quality. About the only negative I can think of is the bed is hinged pretty far back so you're lifting much of the weight of the bed itself, and what's in it, to dump. About the only time I dump is to sweep it out so it doesn't bother me, but it could some. They do make a power lift kit I believe.
I removed the doors early on and they haven't been on since.

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?
Same here. I find it to be a nice size (not too large), with a good ride, 9 gallon tank, rear differential (come on Honda Pioneer 520 and 700!), plenty of power with 44 mph top speed, and very good build quality. About the only negative I can think of is the bed is hinged pretty far back so you're lifting much of the weight of the bed itself, and what's in it, to dump. About the only time I dump is to sweep it out so it doesn't bother me, but it could some. They do make a power lift kit I believe.
I removed the doors early on and they haven't been on since.
Your right about lifting the bed. If I have something heavy I get the JD. Only time I use the tilt is to clean stuff out of it.

I like the doors. They keep the thorn bushes off my legs.

Dave

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?
Got the new Seizmik mirrors on the Mule today. So far I love them.

20230707_191057.jpg

20230707_191045.jpg

20230707_191020.jpg