2022 Outlander Max 6x6

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6 #241  
Oh man, I can only imagine the headaches to get that out of the woods that vehicle weighs over a 1/2 ton I believe, you look into making or buying a freight toboggan? Basically you'd still need to get the 6x6 on it to tow it though, however much less resistance towing on the toboggan vs pods on the snow in my opinion and limited experience.

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6 #242  
It might but when it fails, these tracked machines are god awful to get back in so I'm looking at "extra" shaft security. The last time it failed, it took me a week to find someone with a machine that could tow it in. I should add we are looking for another tow machine so as to have a back up. Once you have two, then they never breakdown again. :ROFLMAO:
Ski Doo skandic wide track or comparable wide track snowmobile with a 4 stroke?

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6 #243  
Could u take it out of 4x4 (4x6) and put a snowboard under each front pod to get it back?

Pods are too much for that small spline shaft.
Turning under power must be brutal on that drivetrain

I will go back to pics, I thought I had a rework idea

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6
Oh man, I can only imagine the headaches to get that out of the woods that vehicle weighs over a 1/2 ton I believe, you look into making or buying a freight toboggan? Basically you'd still need to get the 6x6 on it to tow it though, however much less resistance towing on the toboggan vs pods on the snow in my opinion and limited experience.

Ski Doo skandic wide track or comparable wide track snowmobile with a 4 stroke?
I've operated a SWT 900ace for years and wouldn't get one. There towing capability is very limited comparted to many atv's. Mabye 1/3 what our Outlander can do.

Last edited:
   / 2022 Outlander Max 6x6
Could u take it out of 4x4 (4x6) and put a snowboard under each front pod to get it back?
We have much experience getting dead machines out. More than I'd like!!!
rhino0714.jpg
Rhino tow starts.jpg
Griz resque.b.jpg

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6
Is there such a thing as a "low cost" Sherpa??? At least one that isn't junk!

SR
You got that right! I buddy or ours has a 10+ year old one that through a rod so he got a new engine for it and never got it installed. 😂:ROFLMAO::oops::LOL:

Last edited:
   / 2022 Outlander Max 6x6 #250  
How about a twin track Alpine with a 2 speed gear case and the 503 fanner? might get an old one cheap from a ski hill, cheap lightly rolled a few times. Lol