2022 Bronco sport review

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #1  

ArlyA

Houghton MI (the Lake Superior snow belt) USA
Tractor
Polaris Boss 6x6 with pods (tracks) Center actuating lawn mower by Husky
Today we picked up a new/used ford Bronco sport and here we'll post what we think of it. Its a 2022 with 11k miles and its has the fancy package and has the larger engine. The spouses folks are in terrible shape so she's been commuting to northern MN to help them which is like an all day drive for us and the old Element was showing its age. This machine rides much, much better and get lots more fuel mileage and quieter to ride in.
bron10.jpg
brondogs00716.jpg
bron0711.jpg

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #2  
Awesome, nice vehicle. Enjoy it for years to come!

/ 2022 Bronco sport review
We will need to get a 2" hitch and trailer wiring on it. Its eco boost engine has about 250hp.

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #6  
I love that, even buying used, you color matched to the Ranger. 🤣

I look forward to seeing how the Bronco Sports works out for you. I really like them on principle, but I'm a giant so I have long ruled them out.

They're quite handsome vehicles, and your dogs obviously approve of the interior.

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #7  
I don’t know, the dogs don’t look all that happy.;) Nice looking vehicle, I hope you enjoy it.

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #8  
Very sharp! Great color choice.

ETrailer.com sells pretty good plug n' play trailer hitches engineered to fit.

/ 2022 Bronco sport review
This might be the 4th bronco we've test driven, did other versions including the full sized one. So far we really like it.

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #10  
You know, I like those small Sports far more than the full size Bronco. And I like all the vintage appearance packages and wheels they offer for them now. I haven't driven one yet though.
I did test drive the full size Bronco. My salesman was hyping it up and all the power and to be honest my VW Tiguan 2.0 turbo was way quicker. But VW's are junk now so it's sitting in my yard now until I can get rid of it.

But in the end, I've started to hate anything new, with all the electronics and the ridiculous pricing, so for my wife I overpaid for a 2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II that had a frame off resto 2 years ago with a 4.0 V6. And we all love driving it! Yes it's harder on gas than the new vehicles, but parts are cheaper and I can actually work on it if anything ever goes wrong.

Attachments

• 20240408_200417.jpg
    20240408_200417.jpg
    634.5 KB · Views: 36