2020 load control bushing

/ 2020 load control bushing #21  
Do you have 3pt control lever located forward to lower 3pt hitch? One doesn't need to R&R rockshaft housing to R&R L/D shaft seals or normally relocate L/D control adjusting screw.
Yep, 3 point control lever fully forward and rockshaft arms are fully down. I have the load selector lever in the D position. I can see that the load selector lever is moving the mechanism in the rockshaft housing through the oil fill. With these levers in these positions should the load control arm be free floating so that it does not put pressure on the load control shaft through the pin that contacts the load control shaft? Wondering what I am missing? I am able to tell the difference in how difficult it is to move the shaft back and forth with the rockershaft arms raised and lowered but even in the lowered position it seems like there is more drag than should be expected for a shaft that is sliding on a seal. Is it possible the load control shaft has taken a "bent" set in the center of the shaft where the load arm conacts it and that is why there is so much drag? Or is is normal for it to slide with a fair amount of effort? I'm somewhat concerned with this issue that if I do move the shaft inwards to replace the seals that I will have great difficulty getting it back into place and possibly damage the new seals.

Last edited: