Dealer 2020 4707, dealer steps up to the plate!!!!

/ 2020 4707, dealer steps up to the plate!!!! #1  

Wacky

Veteran Member
Tractor
2010 GC2610
Okay. I have been having a bad experience with my 4707. However, Lemons farm equipment has performed WELL OVER expectations!! Today, they delivered a new 4707 and discounted it to show the 2 payments I have made. They also added a radio, filters AND all the oils for the 1st service. I had nothing but computer related issues since the day it was dropped off originally. They, and the service rep, did everything I believe possible, to no avail. But 1 phone call to the office Mgr and she got the job done!!! So, today I put the new one through the paces....finally. Very smooth powershuttle, air ride seat, quiet and noticeably more powerful than the previous 1. Massey and my dealership have shown that they do appreciate their customer. Check them out at Lemonsfarmequipment.com. Ask for Wade, or Marilyn. They do appreciate their customers. I, for 1 can attest to that!!

/ 2020 4707, dealer steps up to the plate!!!! #2  
Glad to see it.

/ 2020 4707, dealer steps up to the plate!!!! #3  
Awesome! Thanks for sharing! It is all ways good to hear about dealers that take care of their customers!

/ 2020 4707, dealer steps up to the plate!!!! #4  
With a dealer name like Lemons, they HAVE to be good :laughing:

/ 2020 4707, dealer steps up to the plate!!!! #5  
Yup. Dealt with them before... Really good people.

/ 2020 4707, dealer steps up to the plate!!!! #6  
Great news, shows why a dealer is an important piece of the buying puzzle.

/ 2020 4707, dealer steps up to the plate!!!!
A good dealer is basically the most important thing when buying anymore. I have done my research, and am very pleased.

/ 2020 4707, dealer steps up to the plate!!!! #8  
Great dealers are every bit as important part of the purchase as the steel they are selling. Great dealers deserve a big shout out. Go Lemons of Parkersburg, WV. We also have a great Massey dealership here in Western New York. Java Farm Supply. Owned by the Bookmiller Family. Bought my 1st and 2nd tractor from the father and the 3rd tractor from the son. Great service has been passed on down through the generations.

/ 2020 4707, dealer steps up to the plate!!!! #9  
Great dealers are every bit as important part of the purchase as the steel they are selling. Great dealers deserve a big shout out. Go Lemons of Parkersburg, WV. We also have a great Massey dealership here in Western New York. Java Farm Supply. Owned by the Bookmiller Family. Bought my 1st and 2nd tractor from the father and the 3rd tractor from the son. Great service has been passed on down through the generations.

But unfortunately we hear more about dealers that do a poor job rather than those that are awesome. That is why this thread is so refreshing.