Dealer 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer

/ 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer #1  

rodneyn

Gold Member
After looking for over 3 months reviewing all colors from green, orange and blue tractors. Looking at all the different specifications essentially finding that all compact tractors are close in performance and quality. What I have found that made the difference is the dealer - essentially I found LS dealer in small town with top notch service. Granted the LS tractor provides the most value for the investment with all options that come standard - I am sure anyone putting together a spreadsheet on specification and options would find this out themselves.

So I order the XR-3135C in March it arrived at the dealership on second week for April - It was delivered this past weekend. The dealer prepped the tractor through an intensive checklist and filled the fuel tank. They did an excellent job on catching all the details inclusive of the 30 plus grease zerks on the backhoe all lubed as expected.

Mind you I bought the 2104 backhoe option on the tractor. He ordered it assembled from the LS - I recommend that you order the backhoe option from the factory when possible it seems to be cleaner install then dealer assembling the unit.

So over the weekend I put over 8 hours on the tractor using the back hoe. Anyone wandering how good an LS backhoe is it is well worth the investment no shortage of power to dig through thick Midwest clay. No disappointments.

Bottom-line I found a good dealer in northern Ohio "Superior Farm Supply" (Montpelier, OH - 419-485-8351) Paul Haines who understands how to service a tractor, prep and deliver. He also provided and excellent price on the tractor package in which I will not publish but let you find out yourself as you contact him for your new LS tractor inquiry.

So I will update this thread after 50 hours to share the performance of the tractor what if any issues arise right now it seems to be sound investment. I had Kioti LK3054 for 20 years it was most reliable piece of equipment I have owned. I ran up 1700 hours on this tractor with only clutch replacement at 875 hours. It was nice but the LS XR-3135C is light years better for hydraulics, loader and over all performance. Hopefully the LS will have same reliability over the next 20 years.

/ 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer #2  
WOW!!
You are not very talkative for a 15 year TBN member. Only 12 posts but I guess sometimes its better to listen and read engaging the brain before opening mouth.
Glad you found a dealer you like that seems to know what he's doing.
Congrats on your new purchase. I bought mine 5 years ago and very happy with it.

/ 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer #3  
I’m almost at 1000 hours in my 3037. Just keep up on your maintenance and your LS will reward you with many years of service.

/ 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer
As mentioned I owned Kioti LK3054 without issues for years kept tractor up good and was able to sell it within the neighborhood in less than 1 day. Just never posted the purchase of NH TC26DA as it was primarily used for mowing 3 acre yard. It to has been a trouble-free piece of equipment. No doubt would have bought another Kioti however when adding cab feature on Kioti and backhoe the price went astronomical. No brand out there could beat the price and features of the LS - granted RK tractor would have been running second. However they are no frills tractor. Yes I have learn tremendous amount of information on all tractor brands from this site - you pick up quick on what has good or bad quality/reliability. I do thank all members for their input it has help me make positive decisions.

Impressive statement 1000 hours no issues and regular maintenance. This reinforces the belief LS has good reliability. Good maintenance is the key to longevity providing you have good foundation to work from - from many posts it does appear LS has excellent tractor. No doubt the tier 4 emission requirements challenged every manufacturer on coming up with working solution. From posts it looks as all manufacturers suffered through first generation tier 4 glitches until they understood the dynamics required from the software and sensors needed to scrub the exhaust. I will say the smell of tier 4 control diesel is like no other diesel smell our generation is accustom to. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and good job on reaching 1000 hour milestone.

/ 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer #6  
I've got close to 370 hours on my XR3135H. Love the tractor,. Bought it out of Coon Valley, WI. Another great dealer.Enjoy your new machine

So as promised I reporting back after 66 hours. Had one warranty claim on leaking seal on rear axle. Superior Farm Supply performed warranty work and did good as I inspected work as unit was being reassembled. Remember I mentioned the dealer makes or breaks the experience. My experience was excellent I thanked Paul.

Now I can tell you I have been through one regen cycle without issue at 49 hours yes smoke rolls out of the exhaust and temperature rises on the motor. My cycle lasted 7 min tractor went back to previous RPM.

Tractor has proven to be a good value thus far. AC works darn good it will freeze you out.

I have also ran 6 ft disc mower on unit it handles it flawlessly the unit weighs over 1800 lbs.

No complaints on LS xr3135c will report out 100 hours as it approaches this milestone.

Had expected second regeneration at 100 hours instead it clocked at 80 hours code F080 flashed and yellow lights came on signifying regeneration. This time it lasted for 40 minutes unlike last time at 15 minutes. No issues all went well no rolling smoke this time either. Just sharing notes with users and future new owners what to expect. No other issues with tractor has been real performer good investment overall.

Running tractor in 5 deg F weather moving snow at 140 hour mark found using 0w-40 Rotella allows for easy cold weather starts. No issues with Turbo. First year to move snow in cab tractor XR-3135 wow is it nice to be warm when it痴 single digit weather. Quite impressed with stoutness of tractor used a lot of 30 and 40 HP tractors without turbo this is the first. Acts like 50 plus HP tractor. Still impressed with value and quality. Will share more info at 200 hours. No disappointment two years in on April 1st 2021.

/ 2019 LS XR3135C New Tractor and Excellent Dealer #10  
Good to hear you're enjoying the tractor.