2018 Nortrac 35XTD Dozer w/ 3pt ripper attachment

Item Details
Type
Tractor
2018 Nortrac 35XTD Dozer with 61hrs. Also included is a nortrac 6 shank 3pt ripper.

The dozer has been fun, but it just doesn't see much use anymore so I have decided to put it up for sale.

It has had a Donaldson air filter installed to replace its original automotive style air filter and I also added an engine oil cooler. Those modifications were chronicled here:

I also have the original manuals, tool kit, and spare parts.

Known Issues: glow plugs are not working. (always blows the fuse), headlights are not working. The ripper had a shank replaced and it doesn't match the other 5.

I can deliver the dozer to anywhere in the lower 48 states at an additional cost of $1.50 per mile, calculated shortest route from my location to yours via google maps. If you are within 100 miles of me I'll deliver for free. I'm located in Taylor, TX.

$16,000 and I'm firm on the price.

Any questions shoot me a PM on the forum or feel free to reply to the thread.

Pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_3290.jpg
    IMG_3290.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 231
  • IMG_3291.jpg
    IMG_3291.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 222
  • IMG_3292.jpg
    IMG_3292.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 201
  • IMG_3293.jpg
    IMG_3293.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 201
  • IMG_3295.jpg
    IMG_3295.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 181
  • IMG_3296.jpg
    IMG_3296.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 185
  • IMG_3297.jpg
    IMG_3297.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 190
  • IMG_3298.jpg
    IMG_3298.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 181
  • IMG_3301.jpg
    IMG_3301.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 181
  • IMG_3304.jpg
    IMG_3304.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 400
   / 2018 Nortrac 35XTD Dozer w/ 3pt ripper attachment
I haven't had any action on this, I felt I was pretty fair with the price based on my research, but I'll open it up to offers.

/ 2018 Nortrac 35XTD Dozer w/ 3pt ripper attachment #3  
No offense but it is pretty small and lightweight to be very useful doing actual dozer work.
More of a hobby tool.

/ 2018 Nortrac 35XTD Dozer w/ 3pt ripper attachment #4  
If I was looking for a small dozer again, I'd probably be real interested. I researched the nortrac dozer extensively in 2016 ultimately ended up getting a JD 326 SS for quite a bit more. I really liked the fact it has a 3pt and pto. Hrs?

No offense but it is pretty small and lightweight to be very useful doing actual dozer work.
More of a hobby tool.
no offense taken, I would agree its more for occasional/specialty work. It does well for its size actually as far as digging and pushing. For doing a lot of dozer work it does get tiring having to go from low forward speeds to high reverse. A shuttle shift on this thing would be a game changer in my opinion.

If I was looking for a small dozer again, I'd probably be real interested. I researched the nortrac dozer extensively in 2016 ultimately ended up getting a JD 326 SS for quite a bit more. I really liked the fact it has a 3pt and pto. Hrs?
61 hours

/ 2018 Nortrac 35XTD Dozer w/ 3pt ripper attachment #7  
I used one just like yours to push a road down to our creek, did it much faster and easier than any tractor could have. I thought it was a very capable machine.

/ 2018 Nortrac 35XTD Dozer w/ 3pt ripper attachment #8  
From what I've studied and talked to a few bulldozer experienced folks about it the 6way blade helps it's capabilities 10 fold. I've also read it's more capable than a top of the line magnatrac. perhaps owner can confirm it's weight at 3 tons?

/ 2018 Nortrac 35XTD Dozer w/ 3pt ripper attachment #9  
From what I've studied and talked to a few bulldozer experienced folks about it the 6way blade helps it's capabilities 10 fold. I've also read it's more capable than a top of the line magnatrac. perhaps owner can confirm it's weight at 3 tons?

I wouldn’t even consider a small dozer without a 6 way blade. If it didn’t have that you might as well use a much more versatile skid steer. A skid steer would probably still outperform such a small dozer but you’re not really comparing equal priced machines.

/ 2018 Nortrac 35XTD Dozer w/ 3pt ripper attachment #10  
I wouldn’t even consider a small dozer without a 6 way blade. If it didn’t have that you might as well use a much more versatile skid steer. A skid steer would probably still outperform such a small dozer but you’re not really comparing equal priced machines.
Not comparing it to a SS there is none, imo. I was talking about a struck magnatrac mini dozer. I have never owned or operated a magnatrac or nortrac either but I think I have with all the research I've done. Lol.