2017 Workmaster 60

/ 2017 Workmaster 60 #31  
correct I was just stating that regardless if its a 50/60/70 since you cant purchase them other than leftover stock or used and the OP isn't sure he is going used and maybe new I was stating the ratings - for the 50/60/70 is 45/51/62 so know what you are getting was my point I know there are posts on here that people buy something and then realize when they get home they have something else ;-) and then don't have enough power !!!!

a 15hp deficit is huge in a presuming 75 hp tractor and only having 60 or a 55 only having 40 it makes a ton of difference when you to go hooking implements on things.

read a post on here yesterday guy bought a tractor and is reeling from not having enough power - spending 25K in his case and being sick when you cant get your job done would be awful - so just trying to help and of course buyer beware

I get where you're coming from. It's one of those things just like trucks with towing, look at the specs before buying. We upgraded to a dually two years ago. Ram advertised 31,000lbs towing in a 3500 dually. Well, there are 6 variations of 3500 with the Cummins alone. Three with the 68rfe & three with the Aisin transmission with different gear ratios. Only one has that max tow capacity, and you would be amazed how many dealers sale them advertising this when the lowest rated of the six is only 16,000 lbs max towing. That's a pretty dang big gap. Anyhow, way off subject but just saying it's a widespread problem that even if all the info wasn't obvious the salesman should be knowledgeable enough to make buyers aware.

On the WM tractors, it looks like they are keeping the 50,60,70 also, not discontinuing it. So there will be 6 utility WM models to choose from. Case actually says in their literature that there will be 6 Farmall A series tractors (same as the Workmaster).

/ 2017 Workmaster 60 #32  
lol yea same with my ole ford diesel............I don't even know the what the advertised max tow capacity is, I just take it slow n easy and tow what I want - you can usually tell by pucker/frustration factor if you are in over your head especially when you need to stop.

I have never had a time when I couldn't pull or stop what I was pulling and I have had some huge loads - same with a WM or A series pulling/stopping they all have their limits -( 6 models from each wow that will be fun selling plenty of options ) and usually we find that out when we try to lift something and it doesn't move or we try to mow or grind or pull something and it doesn't go so well!!! Then we go get something bigger ;-)

Sounds like a person cant really go wrong with the WM regardless of the red/blue paint the OP asked about - no one seems to have any ill reports here.

/ 2017 Workmaster 60
I talked to the NH dealer again. He said that he was expecting to get a cabbed model in December. The 75hp Workmaster will be available in both open and cab models. He said the open station would be in the mid 30's cab in the high 30s depending on hp. I really don't need a 75hp machine (50hp pto will be enough) but I do want an open station so 75hp may be it for me. They will call as soon as one of the new Workmasters show up. I'll get pics once I see it in case anyone wants to see them.

/ 2017 Workmaster 60 #34  
Price sounds very appealing. Just hope they haven’t sacrificed quality for it, know soon.

/ 2017 Workmaster 60 #35  
Ever go try out the new cabbed Workmaster OFarrell?

/ 2017 Workmaster 60 #36  
Anyone tried one of these new cab models yet. I have seen them on Tractor house for around 44,500 in the 75 model. heres the thing, that's not too far from the 4.75's price and a 4 cylinder engine and nicer cab , more gears based on research alone. However the workmasters are little wider and longer than a 4.75 if you look at the specs and weight is real darn close. the new 55,65,75 also changed engines from the workmaster 50,60,70 so something is up here. Just some research i have done

/ 2017 Workmaster 60
Still haven't made it to buying a tractor yet. My house build was delayed due to two hurricanes and the wettest fall/winter ever recorded. I have been using a Cat track loader for all of the rough work but now that the house is built I'm back to needing a tractor. Anyone put eyes on the cab version?

/ 2017 Workmaster 60 #38  
I got to crawl around on one awhile back at the expo. They aren稚 allowed to let any be ran for liability reasons but I did video a walk around of it for anyone interested in them. Here is a link to the video I posted.

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums...g/404007-video-workmaster-75-cab-sunbelt.html

I liked it overall, but my two main gripes one which could maybe be solved fairly easy was the joystick to the loader wasn稚 very comfortable. Felt like you had to reach out to use the loader, but maybe it can be adjusted not sure. The other was the 3pt auto lift was in kinda an awkward place to me. Felt like you almost had to reach back when using it. I guess if you were turning back to look at the 3pt when using it it wouldn稚 be, but I like how most others have it just to the right of you and slightly forward. Just a much more natural place imo. Other than that it looked like a really nice tractor!

/ 2017 Workmaster 60
After waiting and waiting and waiting, none of the HN delaers near me have received a ROPS Workmaster 75. I found a great deal on a 2018 Workmaster 60/621TL loader with 20 hours that was a demo so I'm going that route. I really would have liked a 12x12 power shuttle and wider operator station but this will neet 95% of my needs. I may revisit in a few years, who knows.

/ 2017 Workmaster 60 #40  
After waiting and waiting and waiting, none of the HN delaers near me have received a ROPS Workmaster 75. I found a great deal on a 2018 Workmaster 60/621TL loader with 20 hours that was a demo so I'm going that route. I really would have liked a 12x12 power shuttle and wider operator station but this will neet 95% of my needs. I may revisit in a few years, who knows.

Mine has been a great tractor around the property and really enjoyed owning it. Congrats & Good luck with the new tractor.