2017-2018 Dodge challenger,Chevy camaro,Ford mustang ???

/ 2017-2018 Dodge challenger,Chevy camaro,Ford mustang ???
How about a Corvette that's a couple of years old? I turned 51 and I'm starting to have a mid-life crisis. Every vehicle I've ever owned has been uber practical. I want one that rumbles and makes my chest hurt.

You know what's funny. Pickups (diesels usually) seem to be the new muscle car with people (punks mostly :confused2:) pimping them out.
The Vette is a little to low to the ground for the wife to climb in & out of.

Oops! Just realized you already test drove. Sooooooo, never mind. ( I hope you didn't just putt around the parking lot...)
No putt-putt around these cars..LOL..

Well we test drove the corvette,mustang GT, and dodge challenger.The best choice for us is going to be a 2018 challenger.After the first of the year we are going to special order the challenger 392 hemi (485 hp.) scat pack with shaker hood model with 8 speed auto tranny.Thanks to all who responded to this thread..

/ 2017-2018 Dodge challenger,Chevy camaro,Ford mustang ??? #34  
Good choice!

/ 2017-2018 Dodge challenger,Chevy camaro,Ford mustang ??? #35  
Sweet. That's what i want, but probably won't get

/ 2017-2018 Dodge challenger,Chevy camaro,Ford mustang ??? #36  
the challenger is one fine car. you made an excellent choice!

/ 2017-2018 Dodge challenger,Chevy camaro,Ford mustang ??? #37  
"If you stand next to a Challenger and listen carefully, you can hear them depreciating."

But it's one of those vehicles like Mini or Jeep (or Ducati or Harley): some of the lowest reliability/durability ratings, some of the highest owner satisfaction ratings. A very personal choice, and not something you see every day.

"If you stand next to a Challenger and listen carefully, you can hear them depreciating."

But it's one of those vehicles like Mini or Jeep (or Ducati or Harley): some of the lowest reliability/durability ratings, some of the highest owner satisfaction ratings. A very personal choice, and not something you see every day.[/QUOTE I hear ya.IMHO all Vechicles depreciate unless you have a real classic car/truck.

/ 2017-2018 Dodge challenger,Chevy camaro,Ford mustang ??? #39  
I could be wrong, but as far as cars go, Challengers hold their value pretty good.

/ 2017-2018 Dodge challenger,Chevy camaro,Ford mustang ??? #40  
I'm a hard core GM guy, but I have to say that the Challenger is my favorite of the three..The Camaro is just too cartoonish for me and the Mustang just seems to have generic styling--They were eye-catching at first but kinda over-populated in my opinion anyway..

Congrats on the choice--Many pics once you take delivery.