2015 HST

/ 2015 HST #1  

vwbusman

After much thought I just ordered a 2015 HST w/ loader. My next choice was a Kioti CK20. It was the last one in this area that I got before the $450 price increase due to the price of steal. Will post a pic when I get it but think it may be next weekend before I can get it. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Vwbusman

/ 2015 HST #2  
I've looked at the 2015HST and the Kioti CK20HST. They are very comparable in performance and features. Either is a good choice in my opinion. Good luck and please report on how the Mahindra works out for you.
DMB

/ 2015 HST #3  
I think you're going to be very happy with your choice. I bought a new 2015HST this spring. I now have just over 25 hours on it, and I absolutely love it. As a boy I worked on a couple dairy farms, and all my experience was with two wheel drive ag tractors. For the last few years I've used a skid-steer for snow removal around my house. I didn't expect a lot from the compact in comparison, but I've been pleasantly surprised. The four wheel drive makes the 2015 act like its a much larger tractor than it is, and it digs much better than I'd hoped. Not as well as the skid steer, but it doesn't chew up the ground everywhere you go either. I think if I add a toothbar I won't miss that Bobcat a bit. And it mows my yard like a dream.

All in all, its an amazingly capable little machine.

/ 2015 HST
Thats my main uses for it is snow removal and mowing. With some other stuff in between. I dont think I have heard a thing bad about them and when you figure the Hyd trans, 3yr warranty and industrial tires over the china tractros you are only paying about 2 grand more which is worth it to me. I was able to get the whole package for $11,700. I qualifyed for the 0% interst 3 year loan to.

/ 2015 HST
Well I picked up my Tractor today and brought it home Saterday. I took some pictures but they are to big to put on this forum.. I took it right before trying to mow the lawn. It was real muddy so only got part of it mowed. It seams to be a real solid tractor. I have no complaints so far. The pic is 800000 and I need it to be 100000. How do you do that?

/ 2015 HST #6  
I've not done this, but supposedly this link can help! Link