2014 2032r 54 Snowblower- very poor performance issue

/ 2014 2032r 54 Snowblower- very poor performance issue #11  
Do you know if the vibration is from the drive shaft, I am assuming that it is drive shaft driven, not belt, or from the blower itself ?

If it's from the blower, you could remove the blower and balance it. Will make a big difference. I doubt that the blower fan is balanced at the factory.

i was given an old walk-behind, single stage snow thrower. The thing vibrated like crazy. Finally had enough of that. Took the rotor out and balanced it. it runs very smooth now.

Richard
I built a completely new blower for an IHC 80 snow blower. I weighed everything including the welding rods as I welded it together. I took the blower to a tire shop to have it balanced..... I needed to add an ounce.

/ 2014 2032r 54 Snowblower- very poor performance issue #12  
Do you know if the vibration is from the drive shaft, I am assuming that it is drive shaft driven, not belt, or from the blower itself ?

If it's from the blower, you could remove the blower and balance it. Will make a big difference. I doubt that the blower fan is balanced at the factory.

i was given an old walk-behind, single stage snow thrower. The thing vibrated like crazy. Finally had enough of that. Took the rotor out and balanced it. it runs very smooth now.

Richard
I suspect it is the driveshaft.

The mid-PTO is offset to the right enough that it needs to be "timed" when it is connected to the front carrier bearing, which is in the center of the frame.

Under a heavy load it isn't noticeable.