2011 National Farm Machinery Show

/ 2011 National Farm Machinery Show #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
Just got back from the 2011 show in louisville Ky.boy was it busy,wall to wall people friday.I have been to a few shows in the past but this was the most crowded show that I have been to,must be farming is doing well at least I hope so.Great new products to see and get up close to.I would suggest anyone who has not attended this show might want to consider it someday.coobie

/ 2011 National Farm Machinery Show #2  
Glad you got to make it, I missed this year and last year, but the three previous was just as you described, wall to wall people. If you only go to the show one day, you need to choose what you want to see beforehand and then plan on a lot of walking. I think it would take at least three days to see it all. I'm hoping someone will post a lot of pictures, plenty of shiny new paint there.

/ 2011 National Farm Machinery Show #3  
Just got back from the 2011 show in louisville Ky.boy was it busy,wall to wall people friday.I have been to a few shows in the past but this was the most crowded show that I have been to,must be farming is doing well at least I hope so.Great new products to see and get up close to.I would suggest anyone who has not attended this show might want to consider it someday.coobie

Do you have any pics???

/ 2011 National Farm Machinery Show
Do you have any pics???
No,not real computer savy on posting pics.LOL.In the kioti section of this board Hoosier man has posted a few pics of the 2011 show.coobie

/ 2011 National Farm Machinery Show #5  
Took the kids on thursday morning and jammed packed. Pretty impressive to see all that equipment. Big Dollars!!! Wasn't the place for any poor farmer thats for sure.

/ 2011 National Farm Machinery Show #6  
We went on Saturday and it was real crowded, but stilll worth it. Lots of expensive equipment. After we left we went to Mark's Feed Store (a local restuarant) and had some of the best barbeque in the area. :)

/ 2011 National Farm Machinery Show #7  
farmshow peeps need to learn how to measure distances pulled. the diesel trucks sat afternoon miller pulled further than v haisley. miller should have been in the pull off too