2009 Haying in Kubota country

/ 2009 Haying in Kubota country #1  

MIKE_D

Bronze Member
We just got done with our hay. Here are some pics. Sorry no action shots. Here are the L2650 and the M9540.
Our neighbor has a new Kubota M7040 as well. It is definatly Kubota country here.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    268.3 KB · Views: 569
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    388.6 KB · Views: 515
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 739
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    287.4 KB · Views: 725
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    247.5 KB · Views: 584
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    253.5 KB · Views: 949
   / 2009 Haying in Kubota country #2  
Nice Tractors, and pic's.

That Hay Roller could use a coat of paint though, green just doesn't look right with orange. :D:D J/K

/ 2009 Haying in Kubota country
I think the orange and green look good together. Besides JD has the best baler in the business. I am very proud of how the 9540 performed. This is the first year I have worked in hay with out any problems at all.

/ 2009 Haying in Kubota country #4  
MIKE D,
I will have to agree with you on the Orange and Green going together very well, in my case, the Orange mingles with the Green but they seem to get along just fine together.
Glad to hear the haying went well for you. If we don't get some much needed rain up here, there will not be much hay to be had.
Thanks for the pics,
Jake

/ 2009 Haying in Kubota country #5  
Nice pic's, nice M9540. Wow, that's one slick looking control panel for that baler!

/ 2009 Haying in Kubota country #6  
nice looking tractor! it must be pretty flat where you are, because i don't see any weights on the front of the 9540. i pull a kicker baler and wagon on my 8540 so i need weights on the front.

Last edited:
   / 2009 Haying in Kubota country #7  
Wait a minute: no hay in the grille, no dirt on the tires, no grease on the fittings, no scuff marks on the spear, no dust on the paint, not even on the baler! Did you use photoshop on these pictures?

No photoshop here, the 9540 has 15 hrs in the photos. Baler is 3 yrs old. I take VERY good care of my equipment. Everything gets blown out, washed and greased after each use. Look at the canopy on the 2650 (it doesn't like the trees)

Nice pic's, nice M9540. Wow, that's one slick looking control panel for that baler!

This is the bale track pro for the deere balers. I mounted it on the windshield grab handle. I think it turned out well.

/ 2009 Haying in Kubota country #10  
I take VERY good care of my equipment. Everything gets blown out, washed and greased after each use. Look at the canopy on the 2650 (it doesn't like the trees)

That's why I don't have a canopy.

I wonder why more folks (esp farmers/ranchers) don't take such good care of
their tractors.

Very nice machines, MIKE.....where is "Kubota Country"?