Financing 2009 financing specials?

/ 2009 financing specials? #1  

Erik_in_Hoyt

Platinum Member
Tractor
century 2535
I heard Mahindra has new financing specials coming out in January, but there's nothing on the website, yet.
anyone have an idea what they're doing since everything else currently posted on the site seems to say it expired Wednesday?

thanks

/ 2009 financing specials? #2  
Must be top secret we don't even know!

/ 2009 financing specials?
yeah - sorry - about an hour or so after I posted this, I heard agricredit had been promising the dealers the new rates by the end of the week, but as of noon today were still working on them...
guess I'll find out Monday, eh?
;)

/ 2009 financing specials? #5  
I would love to see 0% for 72mo with some cash back!!!!

looks like they extended the rates that expired 12/31 another couple of months.
picking up my new machine after the local ag show ends tomorrow afternoon.

/ 2009 financing specials? #7  
looks like they extended the rates that expired 12/31 another couple of months.
picking up my new machine after the local ag show ends tomorrow afternoon.

Erik,

Are you going with the dealer who was at the show? I went to the show yesterday and they were pretty nice. Lots of nice stuff up there. What will you be getting?

Erik,

Are you going with the dealer who was at the show? I went to the show yesterday and they were pretty nice. Lots of nice stuff up there. What will you be getting?

yes, I'm going with that dealer - in fact, the 3510 he had is mine - he brought it over from Larned to use as his show demo before delivery and I'm picking it up at 4 today. 48 mo/0% or up to 84 mo/4.99% are the terms they're offering right now. I REALLY liked the 3215 TLB he had as well, but at present the extra $$ for the backhoe isn't fiscally smart for me.