2007 6530 Parts list/hydraulic ...Asteral

/ 2007 6530 Parts list/hydraulic ...Asteral #1  

Texasmark

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford: '88 3910 Series II, '80 3600, '65 3000; '07 6530C Branson with FEL, 2020 LS MT225S. Case-IH 395 and 895 with cab. All Diesels
Asteral, I had an implement come loose from the drawbar and it ripped out the hydraulic connectors on the dual hydraulic valve behind the cab where the remotes plug in, just ripped the threads right out of the casting and just about ripped out the tractor's hydraulic lines to it.....it was pulliing a heavy disc and the terrain was brutal. Hydraulics operated the tire assembly on a drag type disc plow.

I have it jury rigged but need to know parts and availability for the OEM part.
Thanks,
Mark

/ 2007 6530 Parts list/hydraulic ...Asteral #2  
Mark, did you ever get a hold of @Asteral? Hopefully he get help you get the parts you need.

/ 2007 6530 Parts list/hydraulic ...Asteral
Mark, did you ever get a hold of @Asteral? Hopefully he get help you get the parts you need.
No sir. I assume that the part, if ordered, being a unique item to fail, wouldn't be in stock here and would have to come from Korea. That assumption leads me to another in that if ordered it would wind up sitting out in San Francisco, or Long Beach bay/harbor on a container ship waiting to be unloaded.

I use both outlets to run my baler; one for gate lifting and the other for the tie arm. Yesterday I swapped functions putting the lesser flow requirement tie arm on the damaged port and it worked ok. So I'm not as worried as I had been about not being ready for haying season this year.

Thanks for asking,
Mark

/ 2007 6530 Parts list/hydraulic ...Asteral #4  
Looks like they just use a common monoblock valve on that tractor, is that right? If there is no stock, another alternative could be just getting a generic valve and make it work with the cable setup already there. It may also be cheaper too.

/ 2007 6530 Parts list/hydraulic ...Asteral #5  
sorry tex i havent responded sooner, i've been doing the dreaded inventory lol anyway send me the model of your tractor and maybe a picture if you can to the email address i'm going to send you in a private message and i'll see what we cant come up with for you.

/ 2007 6530 Parts list/hydraulic ...Asteral
Sorry for the delay in answering but have been busy. Thanks for the replies. Thanks Asteral for your input. I figured a new unit would be an option but time and delivery questions made it a second choice.

I took it to Bates Machine Shop in Farmersville and talked it over with them. Being a dual controller the top two holes were the ones ripped out. We worked up this fix:

Machine an O-ring groove in the housing around the surface of the ripped out holes. Fabricate a 1" thick block, threaded to accept the new recepticles and held in place with a couple of 1/4" Hex socket screws vertically placed between the outlets, and sealed with an O ring. The upper QD connections were female so a 1/2" NPT union was used to mount them. With that and the block they extended about an inch and a half out from the bottom ports but there was no problem in making and breaking connections.

After using it awhile it seemed to limber up and with the low volume pressure of the tie arm its working just fine. Cost was around $300 which wasn't bad considering the folks at the meeting to discuss a course of action and the machine time to accomplish it.

The summary here is that unlike my Fords that mount the remotes on a bracket bolted to the differential housing and are quick disconnect upon the connected implement separating from the tractor, all controllers and fittings aren't. Therefore when you see a drag type implement with a chain attached it is there for a reason and you need to connect it to the tractor.....can save you some money and grief! My tandem disc didn't have one but it does now.