2006 bobcat 331 electrical issue

/ 2006 bobcat 331 electrical issue #1  

Sawworcs

Silver Member
Hello all, Have a 2006 bobcat 331 that has 2500 hours and has been a solid machine. Lots of hydraulic power for its size and has never let me down until now.
Ran the machine last week and everything worked great. Went to move some dirt today and starter cranked but no start. When I turn the key on no lights come on the computer. I do not hear the fuel siloniod click? I traced all wires, checked relays, and fuses. My guess is the computer/display unit failed???
Any help would be great. Thank you and god bless.

/ 2006 bobcat 331 electrical issue #2  
but did you check for power on all the fuse output wires?. sometimes fuse blocks go bad, and the wires on the output side make bad connections..

/ 2006 bobcat 331 electrical issue
but did you check for power on all the fuse output wires?. sometimes fuse blocks go bad, and the wires on the output side make bad connections..

Thanks for the reply. I did not check power out of the fuse box. Will do that tomorrow.

/ 2006 bobcat 331 electrical issue #4  
Power from switch Run/On position has to close the Switched Power relay to get power to fuses, display/Controller, and fuel solenoid. Try swapping the Switched Power Relay with the Glow Plug/Preheat relay.

Power from switch Run/On position has to close the Switched Power relay to get power to fuses, display/Controller, and fuel solenoid. Try swapping the Switched Power Relay with the Glow Plug/Preheat relay.

I did switch all the relays around with no luck. The key switch is turning the starter over but the dash/computer isn’t lighting up and the fuel solenoid is not getting power???

I did switch all the relays around with no luck. The key switch is turning the starter over but the dash/computer isn’t lighting up and the fuel solenoid is not getting power???

Thank you!

/ 2006 bobcat 331 electrical issue #7  
Hi. Day I’d you ever solve the problem? I’m having similar problems and thinking Computer. But believe very expensive!!

/ 2006 bobcat 331 electrical issue #8  
Hi. Day I’d you ever solve the problem? I’m having similar problems and thinking Computer. But believe very expensive!!
mine did same thing replaced ignition switch problem solved