2005 John Deere 4320

/ 2005 John Deere 4320 #1  

Aquamoose

Platinum Member
Tractor
Branson 3520h
Hope you don’t mind me inquiring here but I have a neighbor friend who’s looking to sell the 4320 she has after her husband passed. (He was a former Flying Tiger pilot whom I’ve had the privilege hearing stories about!) I’m not buying hers as I already have my own. Can anyone give a ball price as to what she should sell it for via private party sale? It’s well maintained, very lightly used, and has 400 hours in it. Has an aftermarket hard cab with heater, lights, single rear remote, and that’s pretty much it. I want to help her sell it and don’t want her to get fleeced since she knows next to nothing about them.

/ 2005 John Deere 4320 #2  
It is a seller's market right now, and those pre-tier 4 models in that size range are in very high demand. I bet she could get $ 24k or more.

Does it have a hydro or power reverser transmission ? I have a 2005, 4120 power reverser, that has 1000 hours on it now. It has been extremely reliable, needing only one new battery, a new starter, and new front tires, over those 15 years.

/ 2005 John Deere 4320 #3  
What about a FEL or mower deck? Otherwise it's just a CUT with little or no U. Without more detail, I'd say half the first estimate.

/ 2005 John Deere 4320
Thanks guys, I went back and got more specs. It’s as what she says she has.

JOHN DEERE TRACTOR, 2005 MODEL 4320
w/Curtis Cab, TuckAway Heater and
Fan for Summer
48 Horsepower
400 CX LOADER w/Welded on Bucket Hook
ROPS & PTO
426 Hours - A Gentleman's Tractor
Showroom Condition
Rear, Front, and Side operable Windows
Windshield Wipers
Quick Forward & Reverse Shift Lever