2002 Branson 3520 loader question

/ 2002 Branson 3520 loader question #1  

danpalka243

Tractor
2002 Branson 3520
Hi! Looking at buying a 2002 Branson 3520. It has a stock Branson loader on it but no identifying numbers on it. Any idea what loader came with these stock from the dealer?

Thanks!
Dan

Attachments

• IMG_8010.png
    IMG_8010.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
   / 2002 Branson 3520 loader question #2  
Whooo, that will be hard to find.

Ive had no luck

/ 2002 Branson 3520 loader question
I need it to lift round bales and it seems like it should be fine. Hard to tell

/ 2002 Branson 3520 loader question #4  
for that year model it should be equipped with either a bl20 loader or a bl20a loader on the right hand side on the right hand side of the loader support( where the loader mounts to the tractor and is pinned(bolted) on, there should be a metal placard that is riveted on this will have the model and serial # for the loader if it isn't gone that is where i would look for the id of that model

/ 2002 Branson 3520 loader question #5  
Hi! Looking at buying a 2002 Branson 3520. It has a stock Branson loader on it but no identifying numbers on it. Any idea what loader came with these stock from the dealer?

Thanks!
Dan
How big are the round bales?

This is a 6' bale, and my tractor has all the weight it wants on it. This is with rear tires filled with rim guard, and a bit too light weight of a box blade on it:

20180101_153434.jpg

It was too light in the @zz, needed a few hundred more pounds of weight on the 3 pt hitch. I got it done, but a heavier implement on back would have been much better.

I hope you're planning on filling the rear tires with ballast (if they're not already) and hanging a heavy implement off the back.

Thanks all, I did purchase. It’s a BL20. It has a ballast box filled with concrete on the back. However the rear tires are not filled but I’m planning on doing that. 4x5 bales usually at our place.

I wanted to see if you all knew the type of quick attach it has. Here’s a picture from the loader book. I thought it was global euro style but it looks a bit different than that. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_8039.png
    IMG_8039.png
    775.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8028.jpeg
    IMG_8028.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8029.jpeg
    IMG_8029.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 27
   / 2002 Branson 3520 loader question #7  
The Euro quick attach has some different variants. I would say that one is the Alö one.

Looks like the linkage on the lever is a little bit bent.

Euro-Quicke-Brackets.jpg

Thank you for that picture, I’m having a hard time getting measurements to match though. Here’s my bucket. It’s 33.25 inches from hook to hook. And 11.25 inches from middle of pin hole to top of hook notch. Seems to be closer to the SMS style. Thinking of having a bale spear made from scratch as I can’t find much online for reasonably cheap.

Attachments

• IMG_8051.jpeg
    IMG_8051.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8050.jpeg
    IMG_8050.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
   / 2002 Branson 3520 loader question #9  
While perfectly understand that the SSQA is more common in the US, those Euro quick attach are super safe, easy and reliable to use.

Other than availability, I think you will like that quick attach very much.

That being said, there are some adapters from Euro to SSQA. This will reduce the lifting capacity a little bit as it pushes the attachments further away along with the extra weight of the adapter.

/ 2002 Branson 3520 loader question #10  
Thanks all, I did purchase. It’s a BL20. It has a ballast box filled with concrete on the back. However the rear tires are not filled but I’m planning on doing that. 4x5 bales usually at our place.

I wanted to see if you all knew the type of quick attach it has. Here’s a picture from the loader book. I thought it was global euro style but it looks a bit different than that. Thanks!
Yeah, I think it is a Euro and will fit on the lower outside pins. I couldn't get anyone to give me any measurements for these adapters and for $88 I passed because they do not have the angle the bucket has. So, I made my own, but it is not the best design. Let me/US know so I can adapt. Thanks, good luck.