Mowing 2 years to get the wife on the B2650...

/ 2 years to get the wife on the B2650... #1  

Rock Crawler

Veteran Member
Tractor
2021 Kubota L3560 HSTC, 2011 Craftsman Excellerator GT (680hrs), 2018 Husqvarna TS354XD, 2017 Husqvarna HU800AWD, 2019 Kawasaki Mule Pro DX (Yanmar)
Today my wife decided to bush hog the back pasture while I was doing some welding on her father's trailer. She will not back it up, but she mowed about half of the 5 acres.

I posted pictures of her on FB and of course I got some A hole who said that he "wanted to see the bush on that hog". I'm simply amazed at how ignorant some folks are. No wonder I prefer my dogs to most humans.

View attachment 620422View attachment 620423View attachment 620424View attachment 620425View attachment 620426View attachment 620427 20190908_150739.jpg20190908_164228.jpg20190908_164250.jpg

Last edited:
   / 2 years to get the wife on the B2650... #2  
Well at least she got on it and worked it.
I can't get my wife to even get in the 8050 to learn how to operate it.

/ 2 years to get the wife on the B2650... #3  
Can't get my wife interested in using the tractor either. Wish she would just try it.

/ 2 years to get the wife on the B2650... #4  
I'm not on Facebook for that very reason....

/ 2 years to get the wife on the B2650...
Well at least she got on it and worked it.
I can't get my wife to even get in the 8050 to learn how to operate it.
It was actually her idea. I've been to busy to get the pasture knocked down and she knew I would spend all weekend building a new frame on her dad's trailer... So she suggested that she mow while I get this finished. She does run my garden tractors regularly, so all I had to do is show her how similar it was too run this, and off she went! Her dad was amazed. In the last week he has seen her haul my 22' equipment trailer, my 16' utility trailer and today run the Kubota.

/ 2 years to get the wife on the B2650... #6  
That's cool. I have had to force the wife to get on our little tractor, because one of our sons wanted to ride on it with her. She refuses to learn to drive a stick. I had to force her to drive our go kart with our niece. Had to force her to ride the 90cc 4 wheeler with our sons. It's all fun after they just try. I don't understand the resistance.

Your first 6 pictures wont show for me. Anyone else have that problem?

/ 2 years to get the wife on the B2650... #7  
I'm not on Facebook for that very reason....

EXACTLY!
I equate Facebook to the days of old,.....writing on the s_ _ _t house wall!

/ 2 years to get the wife on the B2650... #8  
No social media for me....at all. Toxic environment. Before anyone counters...I had a facebook account when no one knew what facebook was. For awhile I kept it just to keep in touch with family/friends. After awhile it got too difficult to prevent facebook from sharing anything I posted with others...and I understand all of the settings. Get off of it if you can.

/ 2 years to get the wife on the B2650... #10  
Good team work! My wife thinks the B26 is her tractor. Even named it “Little T” for Teresa. She does most of the lawn, trail, orchard, blueberry patch mowing. Helps in the shop but doesn’t like “Sparky” the welder.