Comparison 1991 John Deere 430 whats it worth?

/ 1991 John Deere 430 whats it worth? #1  

Garlock

Tractor
moline u302 Bolens qt16 Jacobsen turf cat t422d Case va
Hi Garlock here, looking to purchase a John Deere 430 3cy 20 hp Yanmar diesel. It has 2642 hours with a 60" deck. Was serviced regularly. Has a hydraulic grass collector dumper runs with a seperate vaccum, briggs motor. This unit lifts and dumps over the side of a pu. Collector is factory JD made. Machine is said to run and operate well, has not run in a few years. Over all looks bad, has been kept outsde. Paint is bad but tin work and great work is ok. Whats a good price in this condition? Thanks for you help

/ 1991 John Deere 430 whats it worth? #2  
This does not exactly match your description, but just yesterday, I bought a relatively nice 430 with a 60" mower... Mine had been used pretty regularly, has 2580 hours, everything but the lights works, and overall looks decent. Sheetmetal is crunched in the front where previous owner's grandkids bounced into a tree I guess.... fully functional, has extra set of tires and rims and a full Service Manual and main records... I paid $2400 for it. Maybe I got a great deal, based on info I have seen in other places.. but, I am elated. Not sure if this helps or not, but "Google is your friend" and there are similar queries on other FORUM sites, that although a couple years old are still pertinent and helpful.

Hope this helps.