1990 model 1920 manuals?

/ 1990 model 1920 manuals? #1  

gfxeditor

Tractor
Ford 1920
Hi all. I'm a new tractor owner and just picked up a 1990 ford 1920. I wondered if anyone had a copy of the operator's manual i could reference? Any other manuals would be great as they are quite expensive to buy copies and I don't even know if they are useful (saw some mentions of them in other threads that sounded like they weren't particularly helpful).

I'd really appreciate it if so! Currently working with FIL on fixing some leaking hydraulic connectors and replacing some zerks. Will take a look at other posts for more advice but if if anyone has any tips on this particular model, it'd be really appreciated. Thanks!

/ 1990 model 1920 manuals? #2  
Welcome aboard! For my 1920, I referenced the I &T Ford Shop Service Manual FO-46 very frequently. I got my FO-46 hardcopy from my independent tractor repair guy. There might be some online versions but you might borrow one from a repair shop and copy it for less?

/ 1990 model 1920 manuals?
Thanks! Just knowing which manuals are helpful is great. I appreciate the recommendation!

I was curious why the manuals in this package (Ford 1920 Deluxe Compact Tractor Manual Kit) were so expensive and if they were worth it. I don't currently need to do anything major, was just looking to understand how to correctly operate to avoid unknowingly damaging anything, and how to care for it. But having the repair manuals will be handy if anything does need work in the future.