1715 Pictures -- Finally

/ 1715 Pictures -- Finally #1  

audoguy

OK, so I I have painted all but the hood and "front clip" and here are some pics folks have asked about -- now that I have a new functional digital camera!!!

If you want specific pics to see how something fits together let me know. The tractor is now really clean....

Audo

/ 1715 Pictures -- Finally
Yes I still need to do the wheels. I figured I would post before I got some wise cracks about the ugly wheels on the newly painted tractor!!!

Audo

/ 1715 Pictures -- Finally #3  
hey Audo,

looking good:):) are you working on the sheet metal or are you going to drive it without proper clothing?:D
There were only 4 pictures in the zip file. is that right?

JC,

/ 1715 Pictures -- Finally #4  
Man that looks awesome! It looks like you did some disassembly and did it right instead of spray bombing the whole thing.

I recently cleaned up my 1210. The Ford light gray from TSC is a really good match to the wheel color.

Keep the pics coming.

/ 1715 Pictures -- Finally
I am working on the sheet metal and loader. My son makes the same observation:

"Deeda's tractor is nakey!"

I need to down sample some of the pics and post another zip file with more. I intentionally posted those fairly high-resolution in case someone wanted to zoom in and take a look at specific parts they are working on or needing to work on:)

It was a lot of fun.

Audo

/ 1715 Pictures -- Finally #6  
Audoguy, If you want to be able to drive that tractor into your garage you can do the same thing I did to the exhaust pipe and turn it horizontal to the rear, All you have to do is take the 4 bolts out at the engine and turn it 1/4 turn. The exhaust pipe will go in between the tire and fender. It works like a charm, I have mine that way for 20 years with nice low clearance, The only drawback is you can't get on or off on that side afterwards. For me that has not been a problem. I can send a picture if you want to see how it looks. Ray

/ 1715 Pictures -- Finally #7  
Dang it, I cant open the zip file, tried winzip also and it did like it. I need to figure out why so I can see those pictures! TB

/ 1715 Pictures -- Finally #8  
winzip didnt like it that is

/ 1715 Pictures -- Finally #9  
Tex,

I had no issue with it. Did you use the extract command? can post low res pics
with Audo's permission.

JC,

/ 1715 Pictures -- Finally #10  
Yea JC, my zip programs think its an incomplete or damaged zip file. Will continue to try at home, my computer has better programs there. Thanks TB