1500 / 2500 / 2600 - No mid-mower w/ backhoe?

/ 1500 / 2500 / 2600 - No mid-mower w/ backhoe? #11  
The mid PTO is a bolt on affair- something you can do at home. I contemplated spending the $950 and keeping it on the self just in case. Honestly it would have been a waste. But if your heart is set on it just put it on the shelf. If you end up with a front blower you will be removing the BH and subframe anyway (I assume) to get the front blower frame on.....a mid PTO driven blower doesn’t hook to the FEL.....which will also have to be removed......and now you are understanding why it may just sit on a shelf.

/ 1500 / 2500 / 2600 - No mid-mower w/ backhoe?
If the mid-PTO is a quick bolt-on, that eases my concerns a bit. If I don't get it with the tractor, I'm assuming I can just get it later if I end up getting something that needs it. I wasn't sure if it was something that needed to be ordered on the tractor from the factory.

Thanks yet again!

/ 1500 / 2500 / 2600 - No mid-mower w/ backhoe? #13  
You may have a point there. It's not a perfectly manicured lawn, but it's grass, not just a mowed field, and I've put some work into making it look as nice as possible with the limited time I've been able to give it. I'd be interested to see what others say as well, particularly owners of Mahindra 1500/2500 series or JD 2-series CUTS. FWIW, I was planning on R4 tires and not turf tires since I may be working in the woods a bit. I don't think any areas of my property are muddy enough to warrant Agri tires.

I run a 6’ finish mower b hind my 2538. Put the ROPS down and back into and around trees first then go around and hit the big areas. With a little practice you can turn lock to lock on grass and be fine. That being said, go out after a rain storm and it is a different story.