13 months and 135 Hours Later

/ 13 months and 135 Hours Later #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
It looks better than new.

Yesterday and today I sharpened the blades, greased the deck, cleaned the under side of the deck, checked the deck adjustment and washed it while the deck was off.

I really like the little BX. I would be lost with out it. It is so much fun to operate.

/ 13 months and 135 Hours Later #2  
happy for you :cool2: How would you be lost?

/ 13 months and 135 Hours Later
happy for you :cool2: How would you be lost?

Thanks, It is so hand for small jobs, mowing on hills and pulling cars that won't run into the garage.

/ 13 months and 135 Hours Later #4  
Thanks, It is so hand for small jobs, mowing on hills and pulling cars that won't run into the garage.

You keep your stuff clean. I respect that!

You keep your stuff clean. I respect that!

Thanks, I try to keep it clean. It gets dusty from mowing. I blow it off with the air hose everytime after I mow cause I can't wash it every week.

/ 13 months and 135 Hours Later #6  
Wow, that does look like new Roger. You sure keep your equipment nice.:thumbsup:

James K0UA

/ 13 months and 135 Hours Later #7  
It looks better than new.

http://s278.photobucket.com/user/NHRAx1320/media/tractor/20130813_163055_zpscf7dc061.jpg.html

http://s278.photobucket.com/user/NHRAx1320/media/tractor/20130813_163145_zpsdd48fa14.jpg.html

Yesterday and today I sharpened the blades, greased the deck, cleaned the under side of the deck, checked the deck adjustment and washed it while the deck was off.

I really like the little BX. I would be lost with out it. It is so much fun to operate.

Wow- that looks great Roger!! question- what is the right quick hitch for the BX? I need one- is it just standard or is there a special one?

Wow, that does look like new Roger. You sure keep your equipment nice.:thumbsup:

James K0UA

Thanks, I try to keep it clean but I am not afraid to use it either.

Wow- that looks great Roger!! question- what is the right quick hitch for the BX? I need one- is it just standard or is there a special one?

Thanks. Any Cat 1 QH will work. I like the imatch the best but my BX has a Harbor Freight QH.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

8 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
8 Yard steel end...
8 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
8 Yard steel end...
Ingram Double Drum Roller , 50" Smooth Drum DD 3-Cyl. Detroit Diesel, Hydr. (A33349)
Ingram Double Drum...
Watercolor Painting (A33041)
Watercolor...
6 10' GATES (A32908)
6 10' GATES (A32908)
2 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
2 Yard steel end...