10 ga. Shotgun

/ 10 ga. Shotgun #1  

Fuddy1952

Elite Member
Tractor
1973 Economy and 2018 John Deere 3038E
I've been looking for a 10 gauge shotgun, double barrel or single shot. Anyone have one for sale? I had an H&R years ago, and I can find pump ones...not what I want. Thanks!

/ 10 ga. Shotgun #2  
Best Products (NOT Best Buy) used to sell one, it was Spanish made double barrel,, its cost was $99.
My nephew bought one,,, he still has it,,
The year was 1973,,,,:laughing:

Run down to Greentops, I would bet a dollar to a doughnut that they have a couple setting there,,,

/ 10 ga. Shotgun #3  
Had an H & R 10 also. She was a lot to hold onto shooting 3 1/2" Turkey Mags. Kicked like a real mule.. Got rid of it when it blew the Beard, Neck and Head off a trophy turkey at 60 yards. It was a long gun too must have been 6' tall. Originally a Goose Gun I think. I see them at Gun Shows all the time for $50- $150.00. Good Luck.

/ 10 ga. Shotgun
Best Products (NOT Best Buy) used to sell one, it was Spanish made double barrel,, its cost was $99.

Run down to Greentops, I would bet a dollar to a doughnut that they have a couple setting there,,,
What's Greentops?

/ 10 ga. Shotgun #5  

The only one which they have listed is an Ithaca Mag 10... Gunbroker doesn't seem to have any listed either.
I really wish the OP hadn't started this because I too would like a single shot 10 gauge (Savage 94), but have been good lately about not buying guns. :D

/ 10 ga. Shotgun #7  
^^^^
Again; they don't have a 10 gauge listed.
After perusing other sites it appears that I might be able to find a barrel to fit one of my Savage 94s.

/ 10 ga. Shotgun #8  
What's Greentops?

My wife and I have lived in Roanoke since the early 1980's,,
when we travel east to Virginia Beach etc,,,, we argue which route to take;
either the I64 road, which is close to 10150 Lakeridge Parkway. Ashland, VA 23005
or, we take the route 460 road that takes us close to Farmville Virginia.

Ashland VA, - Green Top (guns) Green Top Hunt & Fish - Hunting Gear | Fishing Tackle | Outdoor Gear
Farmville VA - Green Front (furniture) Green Front Furniture | High End Luxury Furniture At Discount Prices

I have not been to Green Tops in a few years, but, at my last visit, if they did not have the used gun, you did not want it,,,:laughing:

/ 10 ga. Shotgun #9  
You don't see 10 gauges because no one wants them!Shoulder killer for sure,in a single or double better have your "DR." on speed dial.A 3- 1/2" 12 gauge is pretty close and a lot easier to find.

/ 10 ga. Shotgun #10  
I have an uncle that was a black powder gunsmith. He had a 4 gauge black powder shotgun that he said would take down a goose at 80 to 100 yards. Ka BOOM!