1 tractor rest of forever -- what brand?

/ 1 tractor rest of forever -- what brand? #181  
I'm glad you are happy with your EV's.

Normal people won't see 300K miles out of an EV, at least not without heavy and expensive maintenance. How many Teslas make it to 200K miles?

EV's have their place but, high mileage driving isn't one of them.

And yes, I have experience from several years with solar power and various battery configurations and chemistries. Even with a Tesla Model 3 running ~$15K with ~30K miles, I'm not going to buy one and I don't live up North where Winter is a concern.

Define "normal people"?
Also most people won't see 300K out of ANY vehicle.
And you don't have experience with owning and operating an EV so you are posting with emotion and not facts.

/ 1 tractor rest of forever -- what brand? #182  
Ya, our 6+ft, >350lb guy hates the 6070 because it's too small Loved the big JD
Your 6 ft 350 lb guy might end up with heart problems instead of problems sitting in a tractor.

I'm 6 ft, 230 lb and my MX5400 is fine. Of course I don't spend 8 hrs / day operating it.

/ 1 tractor rest of forever -- what brand? #183  
There are a few threads down in the Attachments section about it.

Start at the beginning and read the first 100 or so posts, then they just degenerate.
thanks
I got through about 50 and then went to the end...
lot of heresay, though if they stopped advertising here, clearly they are having problems. Or are no longer.
I tried to open some of the newspaper articles and they require you to sign up. No.

/ 1 tractor rest of forever -- what brand? #184  
as a contributing forum member, would be great to see a little less vitriol, more rational civility, & focusing on the topic of this thread, best regards

/ 1 tractor rest of forever -- what brand? #185  
Yep, just because a Tesla works for you has no relationship to whether it will work for someone else.

I go from laughter to ranting when people talk about EV semi-trucks, AG tractors, combines, etc.!

When people talk about an EV car being more Earth-friendly, I get pretty irritated. When you look at the full life-cycle costs and environmental impacts, EV's are not very good. My 55MPG DIESEL VW had a much lower environmental footprint.
If you actually followed the EV discussions you would see that no EV owner posting in the thread (well maybe one) is claiming EV's are saving the environment. You would be foolish not to take advantage of $$ being given to you by fed and state gov to buy a new EV if you were in the market for a new car.
The vitriol and negative comments about EV's come from those who don't own an EV, never owned an EV, and either don't like Elon Musk or believe EV's will be mandate in the near future. Generally the negative comments focus on Tesla and Elon and not many of the other EV brands.
I own a F250 diesel that I still need but my Tesla Y is the best car I've ever owned in 40 years.

/ 1 tractor rest of forever -- what brand? #186  
If you don’t go with a John Deere, you will most likely always live with some regrets. That don’t sound too fun to me.

/ 1 tractor rest of forever -- what brand? #187  
Ha funny one WOIC123 - I grew up since 8 yrs old running a JD 420 with a 2 bottom plow, allis combine, a 14t baler, old hay rake and forked manure by hand - a lot of hard work. I have no regrets leaving that hard, manual farm work behind, but I do miss the smell of a plowed field, or fresh cut hay.

/ 1 tractor rest of forever -- what brand? #188  
I keep reading Kubota M6070 lately, and not just in this thread. IDK if it's just you, or others as well, but can someone post a link to a Kubota M6070 as I can find no information on the model, even on Kubotas web page? I'm thinking y'all mean Kubota M7060, or possibly M6060

/ 1 tractor rest of forever -- what brand? #189  
You know, I've been going on what the regular operator says. I'll look on Monday and get back to you.

/ 1 tractor rest of forever -- what brand? #190  
as a contributing forum member, would be great to see a little less vitriol, more rational civility, & focusing on the topic of this thread, best regards

As a contrarian with a juvenile sense of humor, I would like you to know that you're not my real mom.

😄