Comparison 1 Series FEL Lift comparrison! Video

/ 1 Series FEL Lift comparrison! Video #1  

formulabruce

Tractor
JD 990, TLBF, 1026R TLF and Ballast Box!
Check it out!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nm_KxfSfgY]Round 7: Loader Lift Performance - YouTube[/ame]

/ 1 Series FEL Lift comparrison! Video #2  
i saw this before. pretty impressive machine i should say. do you have one

/ 1 Series FEL Lift comparrison! Video
i saw this before. pretty impressive machine i should say. do you have one
yes, well Ill get delivery in a day or two as I wanted one with industrial tires so they are doing a dealer swap.
traded in my X745, sick of wearing snow, even though we didnt get that much, I am much more used to a loader and my wife needs to be able to run it as well.

/ 1 Series FEL Lift comparrison! Video #4  
Interesting video, but we all know specs (and videos like that) can be made to say whatever you want.

First, the guy narrating the video got it wrong. THe FIRST thing they tested was NOT breakout force. Just lifting force (I believe).

Deere rates the 10x lift capacity only 80lbs more than the BX, and rollback force is rated 250lbs more. So I wonder why the video shows such a larger difference.

Maybe deere underrated theirs more?????? Heck, even the BX #'s are better than kubota claims.

Not saying it isnt a strong loader, and I am not trying to dispute the video, but heck, my much larger kubota L3400 is only rated @ 860lbs at the bucket edge (where they tested it). As it is now, unless I have the 1100lb 6' bushhog on, I cant keep the loaded R1's on the ground. So even If I had a stronger loader, it wouldnt do me much good.

And I think the same is going to be true of the 10-series and BX. I am not sure how they tested that, or if they had the rear end chained down as to not topple over the edge, but what they "sould" do is a "real world test" like how most will use their tractors. For example, a Boxblade is a common form of ballast. So take the two tractors, put the same boxblade on them, and repete the test. I have my doubts that the deere will get 1000lbs before the rear end lifts.

/ 1 Series FEL Lift comparrison! Video #5  
yeah and the new holland Boomer 20 lifts more than both the Kubota and Deere

/ 1 Series FEL Lift comparrison! Video
My Dad has that small Kubota with the single piston and its ok, but seems weak. The Video wanted to eliminate rear lift, to test the loaders.
Deadlift at or below ground level, is called break out.
I seem never satified with loader lift and have always bumped the pressure at the rockshaft as they are way under the max at production.
My 990 with a 300CX loader was lifting "Long" Tons of coal on skids with the forks. ( 2500 lbs way out on the forks) after a mod and pressure check. Obviously ya need the ballast and a lot of care.
I just hope to lift skids with 500lbs or less about 1 foot off the ground with my new 1026R.
I wish there was a video like this for the X series

/ 1 Series FEL Lift comparrison! Video #7  
My 990 with a 300CX loader was lifting "Long" Tons of coal on skids with the forks. ( 2500 lbs way out on the forks) after a mod and pressure check. Obviously ya need the ballast and a lot of care.

:shocked::eek::shocked:

/ 1 Series FEL Lift comparrison! Video #8  
Interesting video, but we all know specs (and videos like that) can be made to say whatever you want.

First, the guy narrating the video got it wrong. THe FIRST thing they tested was NOT breakout force. Just lifting force (I believe).

Deere rates the 10x lift capacity only 80lbs more than the BX, and rollback force is rated 250lbs more. So I wonder why the video shows such a larger difference.

Maybe deere underrated theirs more?????? Heck, even the BX #'s are better than kubota claims.

Not saying it isnt a strong loader, and I am not trying to dispute the video, but heck, my much larger kubota L3400 is only rated @ 860lbs at the bucket edge (where they tested it). As it is now, unless I have the 1100lb 6' bushhog on, I cant keep the loaded R1's on the ground. So even If I had a stronger loader, it wouldnt do me much good.

And I think the same is going to be true of the 10-series and BX. I am not sure how they tested that, or if they had the rear end chained down as to not topple over the edge, but what they "sould" do is a "real world test" like how most will use their tractors. For example, a Boxblade is a common form of ballast. So take the two tractors, put the same boxblade on them, and repete the test. I have my doubts that the deere will get 1000lbs before the rear end lifts.

Unfortunately, that's the way these videos will always be. I'm sure there is one out there that shows the opposite for Kubota. The 3ph on the 1026 can only lift 800 and some pounds, so the FEL lifting 1100 may be a little far fetched:laughing: I would say they spec similarly, though the Deere is a more comfortable machine. Kubota will come out with something better shortly and I hope that Kubota puts their HST+ in their smaller tractors, and I'd really like to see how Deere would respond to it. That would definitely up the competition.