I over inflated a tire that is filled with Rim Guard in it.

/ I over inflated a tire that is filled with Rim Guard in it. #11  
I think I’d just let the air out and figure sone rimguard is coming out also.

/ I over inflated a tire that is filled with Rim Guard in it. #12  
Can ya throw down a couple blocks of wood and drive over them with the rear tire to angle it a bit. That could drop the fluid level at the valve stem a couple inches. Obviously don’t flip your tractor.

I tilt my truck to intentionally overfill my manual transmission a tad, in order to ensure the input bearing doesn’t get oil starved. It’s a similar concept.

/ I over inflated a tire that is filled with Rim Guard in it. #13  
The dealer prep on my little Kioti CK2620 included filling the rear tires with rim guard.
I realize that for most dealers tire and tractor prep after a purchase is going to get pushed to the cheapest employee.
My front tires were inflated to 25 psi with a sidewall max of 45 psi.
The rear tires with a sidewall maximum pressure of 35 psi were inflated to over 45 psi ( my filled tractor tire gauge only goes to 45psi ).
Complete and total screwup.
I drained several gallons of beet juice out of each rear tire untill I got them down to 20 psi, looking at the tire foot print even with the backhoe on the little thing they are still a bit over inflated and then I broght the fronts up to 35 psi to handle the loads it gets with the loader filled.
I just pulled the cores out of the tires with the valve stem at 12 oclock, and let the juice flow out on the ground, I had the water hose running to keep it moving away.

/ I over inflated a tire that is filled with Rim Guard in it.
Can ya throw down a couple blocks of wood and drive over them with the rear tire to angle it a bit. That could drop the fluid level at the valve stem a couple inches. Obviously don’t flip your tractor.

Good Idea, I live on hill property that will be easy to try.

/ I over inflated a tire that is filled with Rim Guard in it. #15  
Good Idea, I live on hill property that will be easy to try.
One thing I did with my tractor was to adjust all four wheels as wide as possible because of the hill.

Worth checking if you are planning to remove wheels anyway.

/ I over inflated a tire that is filled with Rim Guard in it. #16  
I would just put the stem at 12 and pull the core. If it’s overfilled get it to where it needs to be. I’m not dicking around with a 700 pound tire unless I really have to.

/ I over inflated a tire that is filled with Rim Guard in it. #17  
I agree if anything goes wrong R&R a 700lb tire that would be a major event.

/ I over inflated a tire that is filled with Rim Guard in it. #18  
Put a jack under it or if you have the backhoe on it the outriggers down.
If you don't it will push out fluid till the tire is mashed down flat on the bottom which is a bit more then you need to remove.

/ I over inflated a tire that is filled with Rim Guard in it. #19  
Don't take the wheel off. It is just plain too dangerous. I can see that center beam in your pole building breaking, and then you getting hurt by the falling wheel and beam. About twenty years ago my neighbor and I removed a rear wheel and tire filled with calcium chloride solution from a Ford 9N. Even with two of us it was scary and dicey. That thing kept trying to fall over as we rolled it to the wall only a few feet away. We both realized how stupid it was to do what we did. We ended up using my backhoe to put the wheel back on. That was so much safer, with the wheel chained to the dipper and both of us well away from the thing.
Eric

/ I over inflated a tire that is filled with Rim Guard in it.
I have a couple of jack posts, that I can put in place just for this type of thing. I'm not concerned with the beam breaking. And with the winch setup like a hoist, I'm not concerned with the weight very much...... That being said, the consensus is that the tires are over filled with Rim Guard. So, I like the idea of jacking the back of the tractor up and pulling the valve stem and letting it drain until I get air. I'll probably try and collect as much as I can, just so it doesn't make a mess in front of my shop. I'll have to see how that goes as it may not be as easy as I think to collect it. If I collect any I will use it for dust control further up the hill.

Thanks for all the advice, ideas and concerns, I really appreciate it. I probably won't get to it until this weekend or maybe next week. I will post a follow up on how it went.