/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,561  
What is your definition of a shill?
This is the relevant meaning I keep in mind:
1713391552943.png

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,562  
This is the relevant meaning I keep in mind:
View attachment 862953
That's good information. I've always made a practice to use my real name to help keep me accountable.

That way when people say false things about me or my post, I know their integrity level.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,563  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,565  
In my podunk world I do not know anyone with an EV. We have about 1000 members at our church and have never seen an EV in the parking lot.

I suppose ”deplorables” are dumber than a bucket of rocks so that may explain it.

There are just over 10k people in the county. I have never seen an EV in our county, but seen a few in the neighboring county that has a city of 4k.

The ICE death spiral will hit us hard. If there is an EV death spiral, it will not be noticed.

At this point in time, it seems an EV death spiral is more probable. At least in the next five years. A “regime“ change will put a few nails in the EV coffin.

Sad really, because EVs have a place. But the morons pushed too hard and too fast.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,566  
In my podunk world I do not know anyone with an EV. We have about 1000 members at our church and have never seen an EV in the parking lot.

I suppose ”deplorables” are dumber than a bucket of rocks so that may explain it.

There are just over 10k people in the county. I have never seen an EV in our county, but seen a few in the neighboring county that has a city of 4k.

The ICE death spiral will hit us hard. If there is an EV death spiral, it will not be noticed.

At this point in time, it seems an EV death spiral is more probable. At least in the next five years. A “regime“ change will put a few nails in the EV coffin.

Sad really, because EVs have a place. But the morons pushed too hard and too fast.

Some good observations there. I think EV’s have peaked and so has the woke craze almost at the same time. We’re almost ready to say “enough”.

Emotions cause people to go overboard with their plots & schemes and like you said, they push too hard/fast.

Because of the extreme increase in the cost of living (aka inflation) Deplorable's are running out of money. Deplorables drive cars. If deplorables are forced to buy something they can’t afford in the near future (EVs) well then we got a problem, don’t we?

IMO, we were close to being driven over the edge with the lurch towards 20 different sexes, EV’s & windmills, etc. Hopefully we can claw back some sanity.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,567  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,568  
Woah. Where’s teslas in this video?
Oh that’s right. Tesla is awesome!
I have to admit, I actually saw a Tesla on my 35-mile trek to work this morning. That is the first time ever! I have seen one or two on the way home before but never on the way in! They sure are becoming popular in our area now! Go T!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,569  
Please don't misunderstand, I'm not an EV hater. I'm actually looking at one for my wife. I'm also planning a solar system for my home.

I can't help asking myself this question though: What will happen to an all electric society when the population can't generate enough on their own, and the aging grid goes down for a month?

Sure, we'll all survive somehow, but there are sure to be major growing pains along the way. Personally, I feel the process is being pushed too hard and too fast without enough thought being given to details.