Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,541  
I mean sales are declining. Profits are falling. Prices are dropping due to lack of demand. They are laying off workers. I love how people can happy talk that as a success.
And I love how we still walk past the fact Eilon lied about the fate of the $25k car for the masses after being outed last week. Remember, inconvenient facts, are just hate.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,542  
I read an article on AI, and it pointed out the inconvenient truth that large scale AI that some are pushing for , will require many more large data centers, that consume tremendous amounts of energy, and that it would need to be taken into consideration for future grid loads, but is being purposely kept quiet.

Bitcoin mining is another very large energy user that many people are unaware of. Tons of energy consumed to make something that has no physical form
AI and Bitcoin are huge relative new demands taxing the power grid for sure.

Like Elon I was opposed to starting up the $7500 incentive on EVs. People had been buying Teslas for years with no rebate. Plus today Tesla is the only EV with mature technology. Buying technology from a company that is losing money is risky for both parties.

I still think it will 2050 before we may see most of the cars will be EVs and many of them will be different forms of Robo taxis I expect .

This new AI version FSD in time will enable true self driving. After working the coded software version for 14 months daily it wasn't even close. Version 12.3.4 is light years ahead of the last release of version 11.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,543  

Some of this is from the inside of Tesla about the $25,000 car and the robo taxi that you may want to watch, especially is if you interested in the $10 Trillion value that Elon Musk plans to add to the company.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,544  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,545  
You can easily go to YT and find someone who supports your views. It doesnt make anything they say credible or true. There are folks there claiming to be dragons... And if I think I'm a dragon, they support my world view. We are both full of crap... But in our vacuum we are brilliant.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,546  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,547  
Maybe save your heart and not go to McDonalds ;) ......but lets look at the bigger picture, your EV world seems to always forget, that your electricity source plants needs mostly needs fossil fuels . Your robotaxi world also needs huge databanks that use humongous amounts of electricity that again primarily use fossil fuels. Your world just moves the " gagging of your soul" from tailpipe to the electric plant. And don't think solar or wind will ever be more than a small percent of the increased electricity needs the EV and autopilot world would need compared to now.
Coffee is used to reduce mortality from several causes.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,548  
Looking for an EV in stock. Here's nine of the slowest sellers.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,549  
Doesn't Tesla have a glut of Model Ys? Pretty sure that's why they have been cost cutting them. I just read an article about that this morning. Granted, not YT news, but general news source

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,550  
Yes they had them discounted.