Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,911  
68°F and no rain

Nice little Aloha gathering for departing friends. Chinese take away with home made chocolate cake and ice cream.

Did get dogs area mowed. Sure they will appreciate.

Got my expanded info sheet off to granddaughter to assist her decision making. Sadly, she has gone from a toddler who could befriend a Walmart cashier by the time the receipt was printed to a teen whose best friend is a screen. The other side of screen being content, not other kids. She does have a sorta boy friend, but the parents don’t think it’s serious. Of course this comes from the Mom, who we just recently learned, had a dating pool of 1, our son, after high school. Much to our chagrin, Mom has stifled granddaughter much as her own upbringing. Haven’t given up hope.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #188,913  
68°F and no rain

Nice little Aloha gathering for departing friends. Chinese take away with home made chocolate cake and ice cream.

Did get dogs area mowed. Sure they will appreciate.

Got my expanded info sheet off to granddaughter to assist her decision making. Sadly, she has gone from a toddler who could befriend a Walmart cashier by the time the receipt was printed to a teen whose best friend is a screen. The other side of screen being content, not other kids. She does have a sorta boy friend, but the parents don’t think it’s serious. Of course this comes from the Mom, who we just recently learned, had a dating pool of 1, our son, after high school. Much to our chagrin, Mom has stifled granddaughter much as her own upbringing. Haven’t given up hope.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day
Are the parents ready to give up their daughter?

/ Good morning!!!! #188,915  
Good worship this morning. My son hobbled up and led singing. Still hurts to bend the knee much.
good lunch at the usual italian place.
sunny day, 75 deg and breezy.
Don't think I'll be doing much else today.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,916  
Morning all!
Good idea on making a tractor or carving! Hmmm.
Quiet week here with all the rain and wind! Arthritis is amped up again! Probably weather related. Hands and neck not cooperating.
Did make it out to the shop a few times.
Birthday number 17 for the nephew today. Will have a small get together to celebrate.
wife and I both have two weeks with no appointments ahead! Wow!
Now wearing hearing aids, surprising what I have been missing for a long time. Need to get use to them.
Couple of pics attached as always.
Added two more goblets to the works.
View attachment 862334
Then I tried putting a box in a box in a box. Lol!
View attachment 862335View attachment 862336View attachment 862337View attachment 862338
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
Those are beautiful...look much like duck calls I've used. Have you ever tried making duck calls? I think the internals (reed/block) can be ordered...just need someone to tune them.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,917  
Congratulations on the upcoming bundle of energy.

My wife and I are slightly behind your schedule. After tragically losing our beloved Golden Retriever in December, we are now in contract for a new GR puppy. It is scheduled to be born around April 17.

We are looking forward to having a new puppy in our home, but I currently refer to it as:

"Countdown to chaos!" 😃

Hope we each get a great pup ...
Cool having a goose nest. Look forward to your puppy stories.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,918  
after my brother's grandson built his planter of daisies for Mothers day,
I got to work on the lawn. First weedeating, then pushing electric trim mower, then riding mower.
in between got the riding mower all greased, lawn still wet in spots
came in and had to sit, have some lunch, think I'm headed back out to build that second planter.
I've had the wood glue sitting in sun to warm it up.
I need an excuse to sit out in the sun

/ Good morning!!!! #188,920  
TBN seems to be about sympathetic problems, how to get a drain plug off, what to do with your pallets in the fields, and all the rest that goes on in life.

Could be a good choice. We had a lovely black lab, female when the children were toddlers. More than once I saw one of our toddlers retrieve a treat from Lady's mouth. It's something to see a 80lb dog that would virtually eat a trespasser sit patiently trying to retain a treat with a toddlers arm in her mouth.

Big dogs and little kids, another of God’s gifts. We’ve had Boxers since ‘92, otherwise empty nesters. So our granddaughter was visiting when she was about 3yo and we had 3 boxers. Still fairly new Mom slightly panicked when she lost sight of her. Sophie advised, just look for the dogs, they will be with her. Yep, the 4 of them over at the dirt pile playing their version of King of the Mountain. Mom upset as that was her 3rd clean dress that day. A couple years later, 6 boxers and they took turns playing lifeguard whenever she was in the pool.