Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand...

/ Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand... #1  

Bansil

Gold Member
Tractor
1967 Ford 5000 w/FEL(sold), 1950 Farmall Super A for the wife to drive around (needs fixed) 2024 Kubota B2601 FEL & BH
So I grabbed a couple of these 1/4" plates for cheap (I can't buy the steel, cut it out ,bend it and weld it for the price I have paid between $95 and $119 shipped! Free to me.

So I needed to move the older chicken coop about 500 ft

I tack welded a piece of 1/4" angle iron on the front of it.

20240412_124015.jpg

Then used a Piece of 3/16 tubing to spread the load out. A couple Ratchet straps and walla...
20240412_134308.jpg

I will grind the tacks off and use this one today to make a custom rake.

These plates let you use the pivot point or real close, for maximum lift capacity

/ Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand... #2  
I don't see any QR's in the post.

OK, fixed it. (y)

1713011057963.png

/ Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand... #3  
I bought a 1/2" SSQA plate for $155 for a custom attachment I designed. The owner of the fabrication shop told me he could not have made it for double the price.

It fit perfectly so no complaints. Of course it came from China. Here it is loading a bulk bag of firewood.

Bulk Bag SSQA Attachment.jpg

/ Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand...
Lol...what would they be called 🤔 I just went with Quick Release...stupid question is that qr code you posted actually one for the picture? I'm DOS/win3. Old :p

SSQA What is that?

/ Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand... #5  
SSQA What is that?
SSQA denotes Skid Steer Quick Attach. There are 2 distinct styles however, The standard SSQA and the Euro style SSQA that John Deere uses and they don't interchange either.

/ Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand...
Thanks...good thing I'm American....and have a kubota 😁

/ Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand... #7  
Lol...what would they be called 🤔 I just went with Quick Release...stupid question is that qr code you posted actually one for the picture? I'm DOS/win3. Old :p

SSQA What is that?
Here, SSQA stands for skid steer quick attach and it signifies that type of attachment design.

/ Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand... #8  
So I grabbed a couple of these 1/4" plates for cheap (I can't buy the steel, cut it out ,bend it and weld it for the price I have paid between $95 and $119 shipped! Free to me.

So I needed to move the older chicken coop about 500 ft

I tack welded a piece of 1/4" angle iron on the front of it.

View attachment 862204

Then used a Piece of 3/16 tubing to spread the load out. A couple Ratchet straps and walla...
View attachment 862208

I will grind the tacks off and use this one today to make a custom rake.

These plates let you use the pivot point or real close, for maximum lift capacity
I take It you dont own forks?

/ Always keep a "blank" SSQA faceplate on hand... #9  
OP -
in your tractors listing you list a "2024 Kubota B6201".
Is that a typo?