Hydraulic Top Link with Quick Attach Hook

/ Hydraulic Top Link with Quick Attach Hook #11  
I have euro hooks on the 2 lower points they were very expensive but also very helpful. The top link is hydraulic so it’s fairly easy to hook and unhook. I usually have to get on and off the tractor a couple times in order to get hooked up.
Quick hitch doesn’t work worth crap for my PTO equipment.
Pats quick hitch works good for many folks, I never had any interest in trying one myself.
How much did you paid for those, if you don't mind me asking?

I can get Cat 1 hooks for about $95 each or Cat 2s for about $80. Still way cheaper than the PATs and work 100 times better.

/ Hydraulic Top Link with Quick Attach Hook #13  
What's the weight limit on those Pats or euro hooks? They do look to be not very robust. Heck if I were going to use those I would just use my extendable draft links. They are just as easy as either of the two and much, much more robust. Kinda funny about the PTO links. I have no issues hooking up any of my dozen or so PTO implements. It actually makes it a bit easier in some cases because it pushes the implement back 4 to 5 inches giving more room to get between the tractor and implement. I personally think the main reason people don't use QHs is because their implements don't fit and they don't have the means or time or energy or knowhow to modify all of them. Pat's is just easier.

/ Hydraulic Top Link with Quick Attach Hook #14  
Weight limit on the Euro Hooks? About everything that the tractor can do and some more, a lot more. Those things are super tough and durable.

There is a reason those are pretty much standard on those big tractors that spends thousands and thousands of hours doing tillage work.

I have never read or heard about a single failure with these.

PATs is a different thing. Honestly, not really comparable, even thought the principle might look the same.

For reference, this is what we're talking about.

12_EC1-1024x1024.jpg

/ Hydraulic Top Link with Quick Attach Hook #15  
How much did you paid for those, if you don't mind me asking?

I can get Cat 1 hooks for about $95 each or Cat 2s for about $80. Still way cheaper than the PATs and work 100 times better.
I removed the factory slide out ball hooks and shipped them to a board member out in California to have the Euro hooks welded on, Fit Rite Hydraulics is the name of the outfit. The welding and shipping plus the Euro hooks with one set of category 2 balls and 2 sets of category 1 balls wound up costing me close to $500 , yes seems very expensive but I am very happy with the results.
LS sells tractors in other countries equipped with Euro hooks but not here, I even had my dealer attempt to order a set directly from LS but they won’t ship them to the USA .
i believe the euro hooks are just as strong and durable as the factory hooks, but much easier to use especially with heavy equipment.

/ Hydraulic Top Link with Quick Attach Hook #16  
I removed the factory slide out ball hooks and shipped them to a board member out in California to have the Euro hooks welded on, Fit Rite Hydraulics is the name of the outfit. The welding and shipping plus the Euro hooks with one set of category 2 balls and 2 sets of category 1 balls wound up costing me close to $500 , yes seems very expensive but I am very happy with the results.
LS sells tractors in other countries equipped with Euro hooks but not here, I even had my dealer attempt to order a set directly from LS but they won’t ship them to the USA .
That makes sense. Thanks for the info!

Yes, LS does indeed sell their tractors equipped with the hooks here in Europe on the MT3 series and up.

/ Hydraulic Top Link with Quick Attach Hook #19  
I DO use a rope on my hydraulic top link. With the rope I can guide the top link right into proper alignment. I still must get off the tractor to push the pin thru and complete lock up.

The reason for the rope. When I'm behind the tractor - holding the top link up - I can not reach the hydraulic top link activation lever. It's simply too far away.