Keweenaw snow photos

/ Keweenaw snow photos #1,141  
Dogs are a wonderful member of family . . . (y)

/ Keweenaw snow photos #1,142  
He was told to be there. That's why in most photos they are looking at me for orders, or bolting since they were released.
This morning, I was out with my not quite 2-year-old miniature Aussie and he decided to bolt, I finally caught up with him about 5 acers away . . . little turd :LOL:.

/ Keweenaw snow photos #1,143  
ArlyA, does your dogs dig at snow in their pads? Our English Cockers do when the snow temps are at a certain temperature range. Jon

/ Keweenaw snow photos
#1,144  
ArlyA, does your dogs dig at snow in their pads? Our English Cockers do when the snow temps are at a certain temperature range. Jon
Getting a way off of subject. I'll pm you unless you'd like to start a new thread.

/ Keweenaw snow photos
#1,145  
Standing on Houghton's pier, looking at Mount Ripley's low snow. They are open. The industrial looking buildings on the waterfront is Quincy smelter works.
quincy0618.jpg

/ Keweenaw snow photos #1,149  
Standing on Houghton's pier, looking at Mount Ripley's low snow. They are open. The industrial looking buildings on the waterfront is Quincy smelter works.

It's been 15+ years since I've been further west than Marquette or Escanaba in the UP, but that smelter site looks in better condition than I remember.