Everything Attachments poll

/ Everything Attachments poll #11  
#1 ordered and received in January 2022. But it was a Fred Cain plow not manufactured by EA. They were just the middleman.

/ Everything Attachments poll #15  

/ Everything Attachments poll #16  
#1 - 6 ft cutter. Ordered 12/30/22, received 3/27//23.

/ Everything Attachments poll #18  
5. For me also. I got burned to the tune of $5k 30 years ago in a similar situation. I seeth when I see stuff like this.

/ Everything Attachments poll #19  
I bought an MTL instead. This was partly because of the price difference, partly because I didn't want to prepay 3 months in advance... but mostly because when I followed their link to their FB page I was dismayed at the way they "shared" the letter of complaint which a customer had written and how they and their fan club were having a grand time ripping him apart.
That lack of professionalism completely turned me off the company.

/ Everything Attachments poll #20  
1. Bought 2 rear blades and a landscape rake back in 2013? 14? One rear blade was for a friend, was just combining orders for convenience. I have since sold the rake as I barely used it and it mainly just sat. Still use the rear blade for snow a lot, same for my friend.

I really don't recall a long delay (as I needed them fairly quick at that time). Pretty sure they showed up in no more than 2-3 weeks after order.

My grapple and forks are from others.