Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #672  
I don't have any EA products, but I was very intrigued by their box blade scarifier adjustment design. I hate the knuckle busting pins that I currently have. The EA design seemed good in theory, I'm hoping others pick up on that design.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #673  
For what it's worth, I was just contacted by EA yesterday (Feb 9), and told that they were shipping my box blade out; the BB was ordered mid August last year, almost 6 months ago. They had changed shippers since my order and wanted to make sure that the new terminal was OK with me, which it was. I asked if the company was still in business because of all the "chatter" online about the company, and he said yes. They had closed for about a week during a reorganization, but had called him back in to get some product out the door. I did get an email yesterday with shipping info for the new shipping company (SAIA), but no tracking number yet.

Now I had just initiated a dispute with the CC company about a week ago (long shot, I know), so I do not know if that somehow got things moving, or if it is just coincidence. So I had to call the CC company and let them know that there may be a resolution, but not to close the file yet. If it shows up I will certainly let the CC company know and cancel the dispute.

What is most aggravating is that I finally went and bought a box blade locally, and not a week later I get this news. If the EA one does come in, anybody in middle TN in the market for a barely used BB? :)
Thought I would provide a follow up...even though I got an email on Friday with an updated shipment address, there is still no tracking number so I assume no shipping. My CC company did credit my account this morning which is good. I tried to call EA this morning to discuss, but got routed to the full mailbox. I then sent an email to Ted, at ted@(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) since that is the email used to send me the order info. I explained things from my perspective and suggested that if the item was still on site he should just go ahead and cancel it. Unless there is an update, I will leave it at that. What a frustrating experience as a customer!

/ Status of Everything Attachments #674  
Thought I would provide a follow up...even though I got an email on Friday with an updated shipment address, there is still no tracking number so I assume no shipping. My CC company did credit my account this morning which is good. I tried to call EA this morning to discuss, but got routed to the full mailbox. I then sent an email to Ted, at ted@(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) since that is the email used to send me the order info. I explained things from my perspective and suggested that if the item was still on site he should just go ahead and cancel it. Unless there is an update, I will leave it at that. What a frustrating experience as a customer!
I call them once a day just on the off chance someone will pick up. My order was supposed to ship on 1/31/2024 according to Nate. Since then no communication at all, no response to emails, or one voice mail I was able to leave. Obviously they have no concept of good customer service or are interested in trying to maintain any of their existing customer base if and when they come out of it. I am still waiting to hear back from my CC company on the remote chance I can get a refund. I also filed a complaint with the BBB there but of course they have have no response from EA or TC.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #675  
I was an employee there for several years
I'm sorry your career has been affected, I have seen this so many times in the last 7 years it saddens me.

(Just a public service announcement, not an opinion on this company):
Whether it's good intentions gone wrong, mismanagement, or outright fraud, these things are happening more and more often. Regardless of whatever it is that happened here, consumers and landowners need to be more diligent than ever.

The outright fraud cases I've seen tend to revolve around industries that have been given access to Federal funding knowing that there's very little oversight, periodic or final reports are all that's required, and they can be totally fabricated. Some common threads in my experience are a very slick website, on every social media platform, feel-good promises, and investment and marketing campaigns that all indicate that they're the best at what they do and everyone wants to partner with them. Sometimes you have to dig deep to find negative reviews or information, because they pay to suppress it. I know of a company that's been selling promises for more than a decade, and even with government enforcement, hundreds of lawsuits, and national news stories, they're still able to get millions in funding and they've never made a single product at their manufacturing facility, it's empty. It's a lucrative idea and pushes everyone's feel-good buttons, other's have picked up on it and are following suit, and there will be casualties when they all file bankruptcy and walk away.

If someone finds them out or the heat is turned on, they just abandon one LLC and get a new one to continue operating. Unless you work for the government, you may not know that many regulatory agencies and prosecutors have an extremely hard time pursuing companies that do this. The rules were written long ago when it was harder to create and maintain a corporate business entity, rarely have they been brought up to date to take into account the history of those involved. You or I would still go to jail for repeatedly committing crimes under different names. And when government funding is involved, the government doesn't like to admit mistakes.

I'm sure more than a few folks here have participated in the various government assistance programs for agriculture, so you probably know how and why fraud can occur. With current technologies allowing companies to write their own narratives, reach more eyes with their marketing, and lure in less sophisticated investors, question everything that you spend your money on and let into your communities with flowery promises of creating jobs and solving the world's problems.

The world has become a used car lot during an everything must go sale, and mistress #3 wants a first-class trip to Hawaii while the wife and kids are at her mother's. Say, you look like an intelligent and sophisticated car buyer, let me show you this beauty, a Ford Pinto for only $25,000. I'll even throw in a free tank of gas for your trip home in high-speed bumper-to-bumper traffic! You know, your name sounds familiar. I sell life insurance too, I sold a policy just the other day to a lady with the same last name, made one heck of a commission on it! Anyway about the Pinto, it has brand new brakes so it'll stop before you can even think about wanting too! Isn't that great? If you don't like that, I have this powder-puff Chevy Corvair, it handles like a dream!

Please protect yourselves and your neighbors by being more skeptical and asking more questions, don't wait until they're already in your wallet.

Again, I don't have an opinion on this particular company, best wishes to all for a positive outcome.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #676  
Inventory shortages and delays during the pandemic may have contributed to customers in general being willing to pay today in order to get their product sometime in the future, but aren't those days over?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #677  
I'm sorry your career has been affected, I have seen this so many times in the last 7 years it saddens me.

(Just a public service announcement, not an opinion on this company):
Whether it's good intentions gone wrong, mismanagement, or outright fraud, these things are happening more and more often. Regardless of whatever it is that happened here, consumers and landowners need to be more diligent than ever.

The outright fraud cases I've seen tend to revolve around industries that have been given access to Federal funding knowing that there's very little oversight, periodic or final reports are all that's required, and they can be totally fabricated. Some common threads in my experience are a very slick website, on every social media platform, feel-good promises, and investment and marketing campaigns that all indicate that they're the best at what they do and everyone wants to partner with them. Sometimes you have to dig deep to find negative reviews or information, because they pay to suppress it. I know of a company that's been selling promises for more than a decade, and even with government enforcement, hundreds of lawsuits, and national news stories, they're still able to get millions in funding and they've never made a single product at their manufacturing facility, it's empty. It's a lucrative idea and pushes everyone's feel-good buttons, other's have picked up on it and are following suit, and there will be casualties when they all file bankruptcy and walk away.

If someone finds them out or the heat is turned on, they just abandon one LLC and get a new one to continue operating. Unless you work for the government, you may not know that many regulatory agencies and prosecutors have an extremely hard time pursuing companies that do this. The rules were written long ago when it was harder to create and maintain a corporate business entity, rarely have they been brought up to date to take into account the history of those involved. You or I would still go to jail for repeatedly committing crimes under different names. And when government funding is involved, the government doesn't like to admit mistakes.

I'm sure more than a few folks here have participated in the various government assistance programs for agriculture, so you probably know how and why fraud can occur. With current technologies allowing companies to write their own narratives, reach more eyes with their marketing, and lure in less sophisticated investors, question everything that you spend your money on and let into your communities with flowery promises of creating jobs and solving the world's problems.

The world has become a used car lot during an everything must go sale, and mistress #3 wants a first-class trip to Hawaii while the wife and kids are at her mother's. Say, you look like an intelligent and sophisticated car buyer, let me show you this beauty, a Ford Pinto for only $25,000. I'll even throw in a free tank of gas for your trip home in high-speed bumper-to-bumper traffic! You know, your name sounds familiar. I sell life insurance too, I sold a policy just the other day to a lady with the same last name, made one heck of a commission on it! Anyway about the Pinto, it has brand new brakes so it'll stop before you can even think about wanting too! Isn't that great? If you don't like that, I have this powder-puff Chevy Corvair, it handles like a dream!

Please protect yourselves and your neighbors by being more skeptical and asking more questions, don't wait until they're already in your wallet.

Again, I don't have an opinion on this particular company, best wishes to all for a positive outcome.
In some cases it's worse because of added protections afforded the wrong doers...

Just having the courts closed meant justice delayed and good luck with evictions... Renters have more rights than ever and it's backwards... don't pay you rent no problems, you have years to work it out, landlord wants 2 months rent to move in... sorry that is illegal.

Stopped paying... the 3 day notice us now 30 days so your not stressed responding...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #678  
Shame they couldn't just sell the business. Their products were top notch, so the buyer would be buying everything, designs, equipment (if still there?) & real estate.
It could certainly be a lucrative business and there will always be a market for tractor attachments.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #679  
I agree. They could start with great communications, prompt delivery and a decent website. I would even give them a new product idea - a rear guide wheel for rear blades that has a "universal" attachment bracket. It really changes the functionality of a rear blade.

1707870869606.png