Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,091  
Coffee is done brewing. 33° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 43° with overcast skies. Started day off with hauling 2 weeks of garbage to road. Put neighbors garbage out also. He hurt his back. There was no pickup last week because of weather. Got laundry folded and put away. Made some brackets to mount backup lights on Mule. Went to bring garbage cans back in. Driveway was blocked with snow again by road grader. Seat time to clear 5 drives. Grocery shopping this morning. With a stop at Menards for some machine screws. Then work some more on mounting backup lights on Mule.
Who is next.
W6oeGR8.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,092  
Why does TurboTax have to take 20 minutes to update every time I log into it. Did they make a major change since yesterday? So annoying.

Wonder if I can build a greenhouse like the Costco one? Hummm
I didn't notice a long update, but I was using the business program.

Nice looking greenhouse. Even if you bought it, you'd probably feel like you did build it after assembling all the parts. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #185,093  
25 going to 55.

That Enchanted Rock is really interesting, Two-Bit. I'd love to go.

Buppies, glad you're feeling better.

Taxes again yesterday.

My wife came home last night after staying with her mom, who had a fall and broke her hand. She fell again, despite my wife trying to keep an eye on her and help her, and now she is in the hospital. Her short-term memory fails, so it doesn't remind her that when she needs to get up, she should call for help, use her walker, etc.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,094  
Prayers for wife’s mother wngsprd

30 degrees high in 50s winter gone again

Nice to see you back posting Helo

Been up since 4:00 this morning do not know why

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #185,095  
good morning all
29 going to 49 today in sun and clouds, should be a nice day

morning is spent visiting a friend, getting both knees done this morning, I will go sit in waiting room
with wife to keep her company. Don's journey with knees has been helpful, have sent positive feedback to friend
telling him to hang in there. He was always my buffed ripped friend, and then his hip and knees changed all that.
Now he hobbles along, glad he is getting knees done, hope he gets back to life without pain, or at least a lot less.

I love his description of the surgeon.
The operation will be conducted by a Dr. Booth of 3B Orthopaedics at the
Jefferson Facility behind Pep Boys in Fairless Hills. Because I'm having
both done, I'll be a week or so upstairs at Moss Rehab.

According to the marketing literature, Booth has done 35,000 knee
replacements. I also saw somewhere that he paid a $1.9M fine for
fraudulent billing. I won't ask about it until after the surgery. Never
piss off your doctor or dentist. They can hurt you.

Definitely going to wear a mask in that hospital.

Lots more flower seeds coming in today, that should keep me busy this afternoon planting them in trays.
I plugged in grow lights, nice and bright, ready for the little babies to arrive. Those lights sure were nice to work under, could
see really well in the bright light, dealing with tiny zinnia seeds. I lay them on top, then poke them down with small plastic stick, then
cover and water. Should have some pics later.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,097  
My wife came home last night after staying with her mom, who had a fall and broke her hand. She fell again, despite my wife trying to keep an eye on her and help her, and now she is in the hospital. Her short-term memory fails, so it doesn't remind her that when she needs to get up, she should call for help, use her walker, etc.
By the sounds your wife could use some me time...her time.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,099  
Hellooo Miss February. :)

29F cloudy upper 30's for high chance couple snow showers.
Outside chores done E muffin time. :)

Plans for today...8 hours at part store afterwards :unsure:

Enjoy your day all.

NATIONAL TEXAS DAY...Have good day. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #185,100  
Here is east coast Canada it is -11 Celsius. The coming weekend has two snow storms forcasted about 15 cm each. Guess I will be blowing snow on those days. I made a plastic cab for my new L2502 Kubota. That keeps me out of the elements and costed about $200.