Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,871  
Good Afternoon,
Paul, that is one heavy duty opener ! That thing will never wear out !

We had fun on the bird watch hike/ tour !
Wind was unbelievable! Will post a pic of that !

Helo, I’m posting a picture of our cocktail hour prior to go out for dinner ! If you zoom in, we are drinking Vilnius Gin, that our friends from Lithuania brought over here last year ! Trying to catch up with David on the Happy Hour !! 😉

Attachments

• IMG_8510.jpeg
    IMG_8510.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8956.jpeg
    IMG_8956.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 37
   / Good morning!!!! #188,872  
PT was hard yesterday as a few new exercises were added. Kind of decided to have surgery after I see how easy right arm/shoulder is and how painful left is. But I have till Next month to think about it. (Next Dr. appt. is in May.) Meanwhile any PT will help speed along the after surgery recovery.

Nice day, may have to pick a trail and take a hike.
Hope whatever you decide, works out best for you. I know you like to be active. While I know absolutely nothing about shoulder surgeries, why is it that a whole replacement would be needed? Can't they maybe repair something in your OEM version? I know mine almost got ruined over 5 years ago, by taking a Cipro cousin antibiotic. Hope to never have to do that again. my shoulders are not spring chickens, but mostly pain free and good range of motion for my age.

Kyle_in_Tex,

David, that almost sounds like a ripoff.
Agreed. My thoughts this is a mid $20k economy model, even with extra shipping and taxes still under $30k, no where near $46

Are you saying they don't want your tractor in trade? Nope

Is your tractor under any kind of warranty still? About year left

I may have missed it, but what is wrong with it and why can't they fix it? Maybe a good chance that someone on this board can help get it running right.

The intermittent stalling issue, posted elsewhere. Yes, some good hints, but no success.

I hope you get things figured out. I would sell it myself outright. Then go buy what you want.

I’d be reluctant to sell unless fixed or buyer understood/accepted issue. Been a great tractor up until this issue. But I wouldn’t buy from this dealer.
I understand. Have you "gone up the chain" to the manufacturer? Like talking to a regional service rep?
It would be cool if your GD came to live with y'all, but I'm guessing there are extenuating circumstances like significant others, friends, life style.

Something that I'm blaming on texting is how many young people are shy in person, when it comes to asking for advice, or just plain old communicating. "Things are different now dad." "That was then, this is now dad."
Did they put velvetta cheese on that taco?
Cheddar, it was stringy. But that brings up a story. A buddy grew up in Laredo Texas. He said while the gov't was giving out free butter and cheese, all the TexMex restaurants ALL used the same mild cheese.

Daughter interviewed at Starbucks Thursday. They called her right back soon afterwards with a job offer. She has a couple of friends that already work there. They have some excellent benefits. FREE online college thru Arizona State U after working there a month. Some level of health insurance. She will be working the 2nd shift. I looked at the ASU/Starbucks website and they offer quite a few undergrad degrees. Many are bogus IMO, like a bachelor of science in behavioral science....a BS in BS. but many good ones too, even engineering. I'm kind of glad for it, the store is only a few miles away instead of 10 miles away.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,875  
Kyle, sounds like you son is a multi-sport athlete. Glad he is active....and that your daughter will be working with good benefits. Glad Most wash their hands in that restaurant! 😁 ...not many apples...they share cedar-apple rust with the many cedars in the area...I tried the spray regimen to fight it, and decided the apples at Costco taste better. 😋

Rip, I can attest to those pears being invasive. I just ran the bush hog over probably 20 this week where there were none last year. Next, I'm going gly on them! Glad your daughter got hookups.

BEF, Happy Anniversary! I was reading fast to catch up after being gone for a couple of days...did I get that right...you got married in 1797? Hope your son is doing better.

Don, glad you didn't step on that one. Such good camo, would be easy to do it.

Too windy to do the mowing I planned this afternoon, after getting back from opening day for gobbler season. Just too much pollen...I'm probably still filtering out all the pollen breathed-in from early this week.

Put a deposit on a puppy...ready for pick up May 11. It's been a couple of years since Coconino died. Never gone without at least one dog before.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,880  
Good Afternoon Dennis,

Harman stoves are the best ! Top of the line !
Yes, really like this one, XXV I'm not sure if the combustion motor I ordered via Amazon is real or a clone. They claim it's made by the same manufacture as the existing one, but on pellet stove websites the Harman one is more than double the price, and has a different manufacturer part number. They all claim the same Harman part number. We will see.